design1031 links - and 5 categories
- Antenna Basics
- Article designed to answer basic questions about antennas
[ Hits: 10213 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.35 ]
- 10 elements Yagi for 2 meters
- Based on a design by JM1SZY for 50 MHz that he developed using YO
[ Hits: 8316 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.70 ]
- W0KPH EH Antenna tests
- Various tests and designs, with photos of home made EH Antennas,simple and networked, and also sone CAN Antennas.
[ Hits: 3249 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- Helix Antenna
- Design helix antennas with this DOS program by OH0NC
[ Hits: 9568 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- J-pole Design Prg
- J-pole Design Program V1.1 by WA2ISE
Download a VHF twinlead Jpole antenna calculator MSDOS program
[ Hits: 20634 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Scanner feed tutorial
- This tutorial is designed to help the average person get his scanner feed on the net pdf file
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Fractus Antennas
- Fractal Antennas are a new generation of multiband antennas for wireless communications. Based on a new design concept, fractal technology.
[ Hits: 2329 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 2.90 ]
- Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHz antennas.
[ Hits: 3185 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Fractal Antenna Systems
- Solution to your OEM needs and can meet your design or vended antenna requirements for antennas from 400MHz to 10 GHz.
[ Hits: 2688 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.19 ]
- ZCG Scalar
- Designers and manufacturers of radio Frequency antennas. HF - 3000 MHz TET Emtron HF Yagis, Antennas for Wireless applications, Marine antennas, Land mobile, Mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 1576 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- The Very Small Array (VSA)
- in Tenerife (Canary Islands). Designed to study fluctuations in the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) thought to originate from the period immediately following the big bang. Operated by Cambridge and Manchester Universities (UK).
[ Hits: 821 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AA Woodcrafts
- Amateur radio call sign displays precision cut in wood. Being 18mm thick they are designed to stand on a desk or shelf.
[ Hits: 819 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Qsl card design and printing by ik6rum
[ Hits: 1373 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Ariel 30
- HF wire antenna design program by WB4ZYA for DOS
[ Hits: 3287 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Discone Antenna Design
- Discone antenna deisgn program by K5DKZ
[ Hits: 14944 | Votes: 109 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Antenna Log Periodic Design
- Log periodic antenna design excel sheet file download, in italian.
[ Hits: 4638 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop Designer
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Design software by DK1NB
[ Hits: 13984 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 1.91 ]
- Frequency Filer
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
[ Hits: 4075 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- IZ8BLY Stream
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK).
[ Hits: 2715 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum to set for best decoding of PSK31.
[ Hits: 2863 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
You can try similar termscgi design design ham design lc design pcb design qsl design rep design rf amp design uhf design vhf log design web design wif design 6m yagi design amp design software amplifier design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links