design1024 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 6M : 6 meter Yagi Antennas
- Optimised Six-Metre Yagi
- Design for a 5 element beam on a 23 foot boom with an unusual combination of performance characteristics
[ Hits: 2765 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80 meters wire antenna
- A reduced-size 80-meter antenna designed for small lots, portable use, and a fine companion for QRP
[ Hits: 43061 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- 80m 4 element delta loop antenna
- A four element delta loop antenna for the 80 meter band providing a forward gain of 6 dBi by F5VKM
[ Hits: 5462 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- K8CU Log Periodic Antenna
- Plans, photos, electrical and mechanical design for this HF Log periodic antenna.
[ Hits: 9978 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Stacked Yagi Antennas
- Constructing and designing full size, single band stacked yagi antenna arrays
[ Hits: 10701 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- Software for Ten-Tec Radios
- Radio control and logging software for Ten-Tec Radios designed with the Contester in mind.
[ Hits: 1181 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Summits on the Air (SOTA)
- Summits on the Air is an exciting new award scheme for radio amateurs which encourages operation in mountainous and wilderness areas. The sceme is designed to grow into an international awards.
[ Hits: 963 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SATEDU PROJECT
- SATEDU project, a 20Kg class microsatellite designed and managed by AMSAT-France, partially developped and built by students
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Balun Designs LLC
- Balun Designs wind high quality baluns and ununs for Amateur Radio and commercial applications based on the researched and tested designs of Dr. Jerry Sevick, W2FMI.
[ Hits: 1641 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Six Meters FAQ
- Faqs on six meters band, designed to help encourage hams to use and enjoy this band
[ Hits: 3440 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Open source software designed to control and program the ICOM IC-R75 receiver
[ Hits: 1673 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- "Sked Wizard is an applet designed to help radio enthusiast get more enjoyment from their available operating time, ships with a list of ""radio related"" world band programs"
[ Hits: 669 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mac Antenna Master
- Dipole, Yagi, Vertical, Cubic quad, Log periodic, J-pole, coil, and transmission line design package for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 5823 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- FT100 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-100 transceiver. The program is based on the design of FT847-SuperControl.
[ Hits: 4404 | Votes: 219 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- open source software designed to control and program the ICOM IC-R8500 receiver
[ Hits: 1902 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Open source software designed to control and program the Japan Radio Co. NRD-545 receiver.
[ Hits: 928 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Open source software designed for the Yaesu VR-500 receiver.
[ Hits: 1681 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- open source software designed for the Yaesu VR-120 receiver.
[ Hits: 1024 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- CommCat goes beyond rig control and logging to provide many new features designed to help you work and confirm DX, and learn in the process. Free Demo download. Requires Windows 95 or later.
[ Hits: 2249 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1623 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termscgi design design ham design lc design pcb design qsl design rep design rf amp design uhf design vhf log design web design wif design 6m yagi design amp design software amplifier design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links