df antenna404 links
Antennas : 10M
- 4 Element Cubical Quad for 10 meter
- An article by 2E0DBD on homebrewing a 4 element cubical quad antenna for 28 mhz with pictures, part list and assembly details
[ Hits: 3815 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- 40 m linear loaded dipole antenna
- The K4VX linear-loaded dipole for 7 MHz, simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
[ Hits: 3754 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- The HB9CV - a two element 6m-beam
- A dual driven antenna for the 6 meters band.
[ Hits: 2122 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Parasitic Antenna for 70cm
- A Parasitic Lindenblad Antenna for 70cm
[ Hits: 3783 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- A 2 Meter phased array antenna
- Phased array Ground Planes antennas for 144 Mhz
[ Hits: 3627 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Antenna Array basics
- The Basics of Antenna Arrays By G.J.K. Moernaut and D. Orban PDF File
[ Hits: 1331 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- The N4GG Array
- Need a simple, nearly invisible wire antenna with reasonable gain, lowangle radiation (for DXing) and multiband capabilities? Check out this
long-overlooked design that requires no antenna tuner
[ Hits: 1758 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- W3DZZ 80-10 meters
- W3DZZ trap dipole for 80 through 10 meters
[ Hits: 6155 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.40 ]
- Quad for HF Bands
- A compact Quad Antenna for the HF Bands by GM0ONX
[ Hits: 1962 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 437 MHz Crossed Yagi for Satellite work
- Crossed yagi for 437 MHz Satellite antenna, with power divider splitter build.
[ Hits: 5102 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- Sloper antennas
- HB9TQF sloper antenna notes, setting up a multiband trapped half sloper antenna for 80 and 40 meters in italian PDF File
[ Hits: 4619 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yagi antenna Q Factor
- How you can calculate antenna Q factor for use in antenna quality evaluation instead of use of VSWR bandwidth.
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Controlled impedance cheap VHF UHF Antennas
- Cheap UHF antenna plans for 2 meters and up including 421 1296 and 902 Mhz by WA5VJB
[ Hits: 1273 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 43 Foot Multiband Vertical Installation and Performance
- Installation notes, and decision analysis for selecting and erecting a multi band vertical antenna with radials.
[ Hits: 2517 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- W3DZZ A low cost trap dipole
- HM0ONX edplore the W3DZZ and says that is a trapped multiband antenna that shouldn't be discontinued
[ Hits: 5086 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Efficient Feed for Offset Parabolic Antennas for 2.4 GHz
- Possible solutions to the problems of efficiently illuminating SAT TV offset parabolic antennas in the use on WLAN frequencies of 2.4 GHz..
[ Hits: 3861 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- RDF Antennas
- This site serves a community of volunteer and paid professionals in Search & Rescue and Civil Air Patrol who save lives and Amateur Radio enthusiasts who use DF skills as a hobby. We provide antennas and other resources for people in these fields.
[ Hits: 869 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 meter Fox Hunter
- A home made yagi antenna featuring 6db forward gain and 22 Db front back
[ Hits: 803 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Homemade duplexer for 2 meter repeaters
- QST Article by W1GAN
[ Hits: 3647 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.14 ]
- RDF Yagi with Tape Measure elements
- This antenna is an adaptation of the RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna described in the May, 1996 issue of 73 Amateur Radio Today Magazine.
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna analyzer antenna 1.2 ghz antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10 80 antenna 10 80m antenna 10 ghz antenna 100 antenna 100 m antenna 100 mhz antenna 10m antenna 10m end fed antenna 11 m antenna 11 mhz antenna 11 mt antenna 11m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links