df software28 links
Operating Modes : Meteors
- WSJT introduction in QST
- WSJT New Software for VHF Meteor-Scatter Communication QST Article December 2001 by K1JT
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- NBEMS Presentation
- Download a presentation on how to get started with Narrow Band Emergency Messaging Software (NBEMS) the open source suite that allow you to send and receive data from your PC.
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Alpha 87A Remote Control
- The Alpha 87A can be controlled over the internet using a TCP connection with version 2 of this software. You need one instance of the application on your remote station and one as client on a local or your home computer.
[ Hits: 316 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- IC-7300 Quick Start Guide
- PDF document for IC-7300 beginners.
The ICOM IC-7300 is an HF + 6 meter, multi-mode, self-contained Software Defined Radio (SDR) transceiver with knobs, buttons and a touch screen. It also has a real-time spectrum display with pan adapter and water fall displays.
[ Hits: 597 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Yaesu FTDX101 - Official Yaesu.com
- The Official page of the FTDX101 on the Yaesu.com website, includes full description, PDF brochures, official english manuals, complete accessories list and direct link to Yaesu software download for this radio
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- RemAud Remote Audio Software
- RemAud is a Voice over IP (VoIP) application primarily designed for two-way amateur radio remote control over the Internet. RemAud uses streaming-audio technology in a client-server architecture. It features high radio sound quality, low latency, low bandwidth and very low CPU usage by DF3CB
[ Hits: 2361 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- AirHamLog - Online Amateur Radio Logbook
- AirHamLog is a modern logging software for amateur ham radio operators.
The software works inside your browser, making it possible for you to use with any device connected to the internet.
AirHamLog currently supports Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, and Android that works with modern browsers. AirHamLog has ability to export QSL cards as PDF files.
All of your log data is stored on the cloud. You can start using AirHamLog for free today
[ Hits: 498 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The UHSDR Project
- UHSDR stands for UniversalHamSoftwareDefinedRadio. The project provides the firmware to run standalone HAM transceivers. It currently supports STM32F4 and STM32F7 MCU based QSD designs.
[ Hits: 162 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
You can try similar termsads-b software ask software atu software for hf ax.25 software az software cw cat software cw software df software dsp software dx net software dx software eme software eve software fsk software ft 8 software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links