digital and packet radio11 links - and 1 categories
- Packet and Stuff
- Links to useful packet and digital radio resources
[ Hits: 4539 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.85 ]
- Sells leading-edge voice and digital communications products to the world-wide military, government, industrial, and amateur radio marketplaces.
Bluetooth Remote Audio/PTT, Rig Controller with Audio & PTT , HamLinkUSB Rig Control, Noise filtersm antenna analyzers, Multimode Data Controller, TNC, Packet Radio Terminal Node Controller. USB2RS232
[ Hits: 3771 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- W8DIG Central Ohio Digital Interconnect Group
- Group of dedicated amateur radio enthusiasts who want to further digital modes of communication in the central Ohio area. We have been active in packet, APRS, VOIP and are now proud to provide D-Star digital voice and data connectivity.
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- PACTOR can be viewed as a combination of two earlier digital modes, packet radio and AMateur Teleprinting Over Radio (AMTOR). PACTOR provides improved throughput because its transmission speed adapts to the quality of the link and it uses Huffman compressed characters.
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Digital Modes used in Ham Radio
- Article with waterfall pictures and samples of several digital modes like psk31, sstv packet pactor hellschreiber domino thor jt65 and more
[ Hits: 1062 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- NPR New Packet Radio - IP over 430 MHz
- NPR (New Packet Radio) is a custom amateur radio digital protocol, designed by F4HDK to transport bidirectional IP trafic over radio links on the 70cm band. This IP protocol is optimized for point-to-multipoint topology, with the help of managed-TDMA. Bitrate is up to 500kbps. Home Made modem has a built-in ethernet port to connect to PC. To boost power a DMR amplifier is required to reach 20W. This project is an extension of HSMM - Hamnet - AREDN networks
[ Hits: 57 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Introduction to NPR New Packet Radio - Presentation
- A Quick start guide to NPR New Packet Radio on 70 cm band by the NPR author Guillaume F4HDK. This presentation introducte basic concepts of this niew digital protocol, and guide the user to the first modem configuration both of client and master modems. Includes a final recap of commands.
[ Hits: 111 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 1110 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Packet Radio FAQ
- Introduction to packet radio and answers to common questions about this digital mode and about services you can use by VKFAQ
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1170 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- Multimode Interface
- A multi-mode PC to radio interface for PSK, CW, Packet and more digital modes.
[ Hits: 669 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
You can try similar termsdigital and packet radio packet and digital packet radio tnc for packet radio introduction to packet radio packet radio software digital mobile radio digital radio scanners digital radio transceiver dmr digital mobile radio rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc packet clx packet cluster linux packet packet cluster
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links