digital data36 links
DX Resources : Clusters
- PSKreporter displays the digital mode data of transmitting and receiving stations and displays them with additional information in selectable views.
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.72 ]
- National SK Archive
- The purpose of the National Silent Key Archive is to collect and preserve photographs, life event narratives, and data artifacts of deceased Amateur Radio operators, and to make the Archive's digital library available to anyone wishing to view its contents online.
[ Hits: 383 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sells leading-edge voice and digital communications products to the world-wide military, government, industrial, and amateur radio marketplaces.
Bluetooth Remote Audio/PTT, Rig Controller with Audio & PTT , HamLinkUSB Rig Control, Noise filtersm antenna analyzers, Multimode Data Controller, TNC, Packet Radio Terminal Node Controller. USB2RS232
[ Hits: 3651 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Starman Electric
- Starman Electric manufactures DataBridge wireless RF modem modules for easy point-to-point wireless data transmission of analog, digital, and serial RS232 UART signals.
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Data Communications - Digital Modes
- Summary of digital modes, description of several operating modes, with sound samples by Highfields ARC
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- W8DIG Central Ohio Digital Interconnect Group
- Group of dedicated amateur radio enthusiasts who want to further digital modes of communication in the central Ohio area. We have been active in packet, APRS, VOIP and are now proud to provide D-Star digital voice and data connectivity.
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- digitalvoice Group
- Digital voice on Amateur Radio - devoted to the discussion of digitized voice and data over analog emission modes.
[ Hits: 534 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- ARRL High Speed Digital Topics
- Amateur radio HSMM High Speed Multimedia, data and voice at ARRL website
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- About NBEMS
- Narrow Band Emergency Messaging Software (NBEMS) is an Open Source software suite that allows amateur radio operators to reliably send and receive data using nearly any computer (Windows, Mac, and Linux) and any analog radio without requiring a dedicated digital infrastructure or specialized modem hardware
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Introduction to NBEMS
- A presentation of the NBEMS and the importance of data transmission in Digital EmComm.
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
[ Hits: 1020 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The PropNET Project
- PropNET is an ad-hoc 2-way (and potentially, "more-way") RF-based digital communication network whose activity is reported on the Internet. As participating stations periodically ID and exchange data, they report their activity to an Internet data-collection hub for presentation through this web site.
[ Hits: 253 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Setup TS-590S for Digital Data and Digital Voice Operation
- How set up TS-590S for Digital Data and Digital Voice Operation by G3NRW
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-920 modifications
- Expanded Digital Mode Operating Instructions, MARS/CAP modification for the American FT-920
[ Hits: 911 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- ScopeDSP analyzes sampled-data signals in the time and frequency domains. It can generate, read, write, window, and plot real and complex digital data signals.
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 11048 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
You can try similar termsdigital data digital data radio digital software data cty data data ft 857 data net data psk gis data log data new data cat data interface countries data data bank data cable data chart
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links