dip meter187 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 12M
- Rotary dipole for 12/17 meters
- A home brewed rotary dipole antenna for 12 and 17 meters band with pictures and construction details
[ Hits: 7557 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- WARC 3 band dipole
- A dipole antenna for 12 17 and 30 meters band
[ Hits: 6405 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.89 ]
- An effective 3 band Wire DX aerial
- A 3 band dipole for 10 15 and 20 meters band, easy to build, and that can be easily setup in any occasion, inclunding field days or portable operations
[ Hits: 12828 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 2 meter dipole antenna
- Pictures comments and detail on a 2 elements antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 20092 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.82 ]
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2822 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7087 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- PY6CJ 80/40 meters dipole
- A center feed trapped dipole for 80 and 40 meter band in spanish
[ Hits: 3370 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Rotary Dipole for 30 and 40 meters band
- Drawings pictures and notes on a rotary dipole antenna for 30 and 40 meters band
[ Hits: 9550 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- A centre-fed co-axial dipole for 4m
- Easy to setup dipole antenna for 4 meters band by Tony Hawker G4CJZ
[ Hits: 5947 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- K0FF's 6 meter SLOOP antenna
- It is more or less omni-directional, and horizontally polarized, it's just a dipole folded around on itself, and supported at the far (open) end with a plastic insulator.
[ Hits: 3238 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- Six Metre Portable Dipole
- A portable dipole for six meters band
[ Hits: 1975 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3770 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Coax Dipole Calculator
- An efficient program to calculate dimensions of coax dipoles, or bazooka antennas considering velocity length of different coax cables. Express dimensions in feet/inch and meters/cm. Freeware by VE3SQB
[ Hits: 10633 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 5093 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Portable dipole for 40 Meters band
- Pictures and swr reports for a portable dipole antenna for 40 meters band in german
[ Hits: 2994 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 2055 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Indoor multiband dipole
- This indoor dipole is available in two version for 20-10 meters and 40-10 meters. EZNEC data files available by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 6190 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Bicone antenna
- This antenna is a simple double bowtie biconical dipole design. It was designed as a broadband scanner antenna resonant on the 2 meter ham band.
[ Hits: 2751 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 3959 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- HF Beam Calculator
- A javascipt online calculator for 2 and 3 element beam antennas.
Just input frequency and will diplay element dimensions and spacing. Measurements in Feet and Meters by G4VWL
[ Hits: 3122 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.45 ]
You can try similar termshow to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 3 meter band power meter 40 meter 17 meter delta loop adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 40 meter 17 meter vertic making a 10 meter to 6 meter making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 11 meter lc meter 2 meter ssb 80 meter 2 meter fm
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links