dipole antenna for v162 links
Antennas : 10M
- A double extended Zepp for 10 meters
- How to make a Double Extended Zepp Antenna, almost a conventional halfwave dipole fed in the center with 300 or 450 ohm feed line by kh6jrm
[ Hits: 1286 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Compact 20m Dipole Antenna
- Only 2x 10ft wide, performance similar to full-size dipole, covers whole band with SWR better than 1:1.2.
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF vertical antenna with 5.6 dB gain
- a simple way to increase the gain vertical dipole for the 144-146MHz range
[ Hits: 1443 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Six Meter OCF Sleeve Dipole Vertical
- A slightly different 6M antenna project by N1GY, an Off center fed antenna for the 50 MHz.
[ Hits: 2135 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Short Dipole for 80 m
- This short dipole antenna has been described by Nadisha, 4S7NR and may be of interest to anyone wishing to get on 80M (3.5MHz) that have limited space available.
[ Hits: 1136 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Dipole for 40 80 160 meters
- A space efficient dipole antenna that can cover from 40 to 160 meters band using traps for 7MHz and 3,8 MHz. The antenna is 124 feet long. 1992 QST article
[ Hits: 1109 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dipole Antenna Calculator
- This free online dipole antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single center fed dipole. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed.
[ Hits: 1187 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- Delta loops for 15 20 and 30 m
- Full Wave Delta Loops for 15, 20 and 30m with perimiter dipole, quiet, low TOA, mono-band - a perfect stealth omnidirectional solution
[ Hits: 3656 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DG0KW Multiband dipole
- German article on the multiband dipole by DG0KW. This antenna can be configured for several bands and can work in 3 or 4 bands mode. Can be used in restricted space lots.
[ Hits: 2619 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- QRP Inverted V Dipole antenna
- An homemade QRP Inverted V dipole antenna for 40 20 17 and 15 meter band
[ Hits: 598 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Low-cost half wave Dipole for HF QRP rigs
- An economical dipole for simple QRP HF homebrew rigs
[ Hits: 560 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A Field Guide to Simple HF Dipoles
- A scanned PDF of this interesting book on HF Dipole antennas published by Stanford Research Institute
[ Hits: 878 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Trap dipole for WARC bands
- Diamond W8010 Multiband Dipole Modifications
[ Hits: 353 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The Short Dipole Using Coils
- A very popular method of making a short dipoles resonate at a given frequency. This type of antenna is suitable for single band, narrow bandwidth use.
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband fan dipole antenna
- A three-frequency multi-band dipole that can be extended easily to additional bands. This article includes a multiband fan-dipole antenna for 80-40-20-10 meter band.
[ Hits: 1948 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Homemade Loaded Coil Dipole
- Homemade Loaded Coil Dipole ( w8010 diamond ) for 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80 meter
[ Hits: 1053 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical Dipole for 40 Meters band
- A lightweight portable vertical antenna for 40m
[ Hits: 908 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Attic T2FD SWL antenna
- An indoor tilted terminated folded dipole (T2FD) for shortwave listeners
[ Hits: 1777 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Duo band antenna for 145/435 MHz
- Dual band vhf uhf dipole antenna by DL7JV
[ Hits: 2179 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Multiband Vertical Antenna Project
- A simple multiband vertical dipole antenna for 20 meters and above, with a tuner, that will provide gain and a circular pattern on the higher bands.
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsdipole hf antenna swl dipole antenna 2m dipole antenna build 40 meter dipole antenna 5/8 wave dipole antenna trap dipole antenna vertical dipole antenna make folded dipole antenna 20 m dipole 2m dipole fan dipole 20 meter dipole 40 meters dipole 80-160 meters dipole attic dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links