dipole array13 links
- Log-Periodic Dipole Array Calculator
- This LPDA calculator is based on the design procedure as described by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL (SK) in the 21st edition of The ARRL Antenna Handbook.
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bobtail dipole
- Bobtails are vertical arrays that look like the letter "E" turned 90° clockwise onto its tails. They have 3 quarter wave vertical elements and are one wavelength long. The Half Square is a shortened Bobtail- it has 2 quarter wave vertical elements and is a half wave long.
[ Hits: 1675 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A new stacked multiband dipole array
- A new multiband version of the lazy-h for 10, 15 and 20m. No tuner needed.
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Neumann-Antenne
- A stacked multiband dipole array for 10, 15 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 743 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 160 80 12m Dipole
- How complicated can a dipole be? Well, pretty complicated! Read on for details.
[ Hits: 418 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical Dipole Array
- A simple and awesome wire monoband antenna, very usefull for portable and dxpeditions usage, consist of two elements, a driver and the reflector.
This endfed halfwave gives a very low take off angle and is very suited for chasing DX.
[ Hits: 889 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9419 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Log Periodic of Another Sort
- A log periodic dipole array (LPDA) antenna design that offer continuous low SWR in 13-30MHz range
[ Hits: 4531 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF Log Periodic Antenna
- 17-Element Very High Frequency/Ultra High Frequency Log Period Dipole Array
[ Hits: 773 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- BiQuad Antenna for 144/440
- This is a vertically polarized Broadside and Collinear Array each Loop is a vertically polarized Broadside Array both the right and the left side of the Loop is a bent 1/2 wave dipole working 180 degrees out of phase with the other one and that gives you 4.15dbi of gain by KE4UYP
[ Hits: 7008 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Antennas for SW Broadcasters
- All antennas for shortwave broadcasting, Log-periodic, Dipole Arrays, Curtains antennas, rhombics, broadband dipoles with photos and details.
[ Hits: 7653 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- UHF VHF Folded Dipole
- Dual band 2 m and 70 cm folded colinear aerial array project by G2BCX
[ Hits: 1471 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 4037 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
You can try similar termsarray dipole array dipole vhf array of dipole dipole array dipole antenna array vertical dipole array 2m array array array dl h array hf array lfa array 180 phased array 2 element array 2 vertical array
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links