dipole center44 links
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Dipole Antennas
- A shortened 40 meter rotary dipole
- The antenna build into this project is made from 2 fishing poles on a fiberglass pole in the center.
[ Hits: 566 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- KC0KJF Doble Bazooka
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite,and does not
require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends.
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Center Connector for Dipole Antenna
- This is another alternative home-brew center connector for a dipole. The parts used are common PVC accesories found at the home supply store.
[ Hits: 612 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Bent Dipoles reference website
- Antenna modeling discussions about What happens if... a dipole is bent horizontally, laterally, vertically. Zig-zag, meander, catenary curve.
Effect of sag, elevation, radials. OCF off-center feed, harmonics. Includes 4NEC2 antenna models for each study.
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsoff center fed dipole off-center-fed-dipole off center dipole dipole center center fed dipole off-center-fed dipole off center feed dipole center connector for dipole center fed wire dipole center fed vertical dipole 160 meter off center fed dipole center feed dipole with 4:1 balun dipole and vertical center insulators off center 80-10m center fed
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links