dipole hf antenna77 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Dipole Antennas
- Make a Compatct Dipole for 7 MHz
- This article demonstrate how to build and mount a 40 meter loaded dipole using basic materials. This antenna reduce the overall length of an HF dipole through the use of loading coils.
[ Hits: 161 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Build your own HF balun
- A balun is a MUST for dipoles or similar antennas when they are feed with coaxial cable. From the RF point of view, the shield can be modeled as two conductors, the internal shield (the real shield, this is, ground) and the external shield, who is really far to be ground. In this way, your dipole has 3 arms, the two from the dipole and the coaxial cable shield (external face)
[ Hits: 222 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Building a CobWebb Antenna
- Homebrew a cobwebb antenna for the HF bands. This page describe a cobwebb multiband antenna resonating on 14 18 21 24 and 28 MHz. The cobweb antenna model can be considered a fan dipole, or better, multiple dipoles fed in parallel.
[ Hits: 1188 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Short Monoband Dipole Antennas - KGD Antennas
- The KGD antenna is an option for those with space restrictions. The idea behing this project is to provide a short dipole antenna for HF Bands and to allow operations on HF bands when its not possible to setup large antennas, using these short base loaded dipoles.
[ Hits: 217 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Quad Band Inverted V Antenna
- An inverted V Dipole antenna for HF bands, working on 10 20 40 and 80 meters band. PDF Presentation
[ Hits: 206 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Small HF Antennas
- Experiments on HF antennas for restricted spaces.
In this article author experiments antennas for 80-10 meters band having just a very small garden and several restrictions. Basic antennas consists of laded multiband dipoles and fan dipole antennas
[ Hits: 487 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.41 ]
- The Fan Dipole A valuable multi-band HF antenna
- The fan dipole antenna as an alternative to the paralled dipole antenna, to achieve a larger bandwidth and a better tuning by decreasing elenment influences.A project based on the W6HDG original concept.
[ Hits: 596 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Caged Fan Dipole Antenna
- There are a large number of antenna designs for HF. One choice out of many is the fan dipole. The ability to transmit of multiple bands without needing a tuner (and even more with a tuner) is a very desirable factor in choosing a versitle antenna for HF.
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Build a twin-lead Lindenblad Antenna for 70cm and 2m
- This document contains the detailed instructions to build a homemade lindenblad antenna using a twin-lead as dipole elements. This document contains 9 pages and includes a detailed construction sequence and some drawings to build this antenna for UHF and VHF ham radio bands
[ Hits: 811 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Horizontal Loop Antenna Experiments
- The HF horizontal loop has been around for many years now. This article includes a YouTube video and discusses the reasons for looking at this antenna, its design, and its installation. There are some on-air comparisons against three regular double bazooka (coax) dipoles and the Par SWL End-Fed antenna.
[ Hits: 876 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8 ]
- Portable wire antennas
- This document describe serveral wire antennas, from the folded dipole, to the common halfwave monoband antenna for those who want to make HF portable operations in holiday.
[ Hits: 668 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- RF Trap Resonant Frequency
- RF traps for a lightweight 40/30/20/17/15m inverted V dipole antenna for SOTA purposes and how you can use a modern antenna analyser to find the resonant frequency of a HF trap.
[ Hits: 118 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VHF / UHF Antenna Design
- A dipole for 2m, 4m, 6m band an hamdwritten note for a homemade vhf antenna that can be tuned across the VHF band
[ Hits: 1460 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5 ]
- ZigZag Antenna - VHF/UHF unconventional antennas
- An unconventional antenna family, the VHF/UHF Zigzag Dipole Antennas. Design, theory and practical construction, transformation and balancing with a half wave balun.
[ Hits: 673 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- HF Wire Antennas for Field Day
- Dipole antennas, vertical half-wave dipole antennas with impedence tranformes that can be used for portable operations. Some well worn antenna configurations are the easiest and loudest lash-ups you can try.
[ Hits: 191 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WEB SDR - ROME
- Listen to the online web sdr in Rome Italy. A kiwisdr project using a vertical antenna and dipoles for HF bands.
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- A VHF/UHF Addition For The Buddipole Antenna
- A VHF UHF antenna for the buddipole antenna system
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsdipole hf antenna swl dipole antenna uhf vhf fan dipole antenna 2m dipole antenna build 40 meter dipole antenna 5/8 wave dipole antenna 60 meter dipole antenna 80 meter dipole antenna trap dipole antenna vertical dipole antenna make folded dipole antenna 10 6 dipole 10m dipole 15 dipole 20 m dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links