dipole hf antenna71 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Baluns
- When and Where to Use Baluns
- Baluns are usually used by Hams to feed dipole antennas with 50 ohm coax and to transpose from ladder line feeding a multi-band antenna to the unbalanced input of an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 1087 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Building a CobWebb Antenna
- Homebrew a cobwebb antenna for the HF bands. This page describe a cobwebb multiband antenna resonating on 14 18 21 24 and 28 MHz. The cobweb antenna model can be considered a fan dipole, or better, multiple dipoles fed in parallel.
[ Hits: 922 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The Fan Dipole A valuable multi-band HF antenna
- The fan dipole antenna as an alternative to the paralled dipole antenna, to achieve a larger bandwidth and a better tuning by decreasing elenment influences.A project based on the W6HDG original concept.
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Caged Fan Dipole Antenna
- There are a large number of antenna designs for HF. One choice out of many is the fan dipole. The ability to transmit of multiple bands without needing a tuner (and even more with a tuner) is a very desirable factor in choosing a versitle antenna for HF.
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Horizontal Loop Antenna Experiments
- The HF horizontal loop has been around for many years now. This article includes a YouTube video and discusses the reasons for looking at this antenna, its design, and its installation. There are some on-air comparisons against three regular double bazooka (coax) dipoles and the Par SWL End-Fed antenna.
[ Hits: 776 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8 ]
- Portable wire antennas
- This document describe serveral wire antennas, from the folded dipole, to the common halfwave monoband antenna for those who want to make HF portable operations in holiday.
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- VHF / UHF Antenna Design
- A dipole for 2m, 4m, 6m band an hamdwritten note for a homemade vhf antenna that can be tuned across the VHF band
[ Hits: 1170 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- ZigZag Antenna - VHF/UHF unconventional antennas
- An unconventional antenna family, the VHF/UHF Zigzag Dipole Antennas. Design, theory and practical construction, transformation and balancing with a half wave balun.
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- HF Wire Antennas for Field Day
- Dipole antennas, vertical half-wave dipole antennas with impedence tranformes that can be used for portable operations. Some well worn antenna configurations are the easiest and loudest lash-ups you can try.
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WEB SDR - ROME
- Listen to the online web sdr in Rome Italy. A kiwisdr project using a vertical antenna and dipoles for HF bands.
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- A VHF/UHF Addition For The Buddipole Antenna
- A VHF UHF antenna for the buddipole antenna system
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsdipole hf antenna swl dipole antenna 2m dipole antenna build 40 meter dipole antenna 5/8 wave dipole antenna trap dipole antenna vertical dipole antenna make folded dipole antenna 20 m dipole 2m dipole end fed dipole fan dipole 160m dipole ant 20 meter dipole 40 meters dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links