dish feed6 links
- Feed Horns for 5.7 GHz amd 3.4 GHz
- Details of feed horns suitable for use with typical offset dishes at 10GHz, 5.7GHz and 3.4GHz
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Patch Feed for S-Band Dish Antennas
- This feed is a patch antenna for 2.4 GHz intended for use with a parabolic reflector dish.
[ Hits: 1115 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Parabolic Dish Ring Feed for 23cm
- A parabolic dish ring feed optimum resonance frequency of 1325MHz by DL4MEA
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
[ Hits: 9252 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Building the WiFi parabolic antenna
- Building a Bell ExpressVu satellite dish with a waveguide coffee can cantenna feed, and a Netgear USB Rangemax wifi card (WPN111).
[ Hits: 13947 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- G0HWC ATV 13cms and 23cms projects
- 13cms and 23cms ATV my projects and builds. Also using wifi amps on 13cms, 13cms dish feeds using a Sky dish. GB3CZ
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
You can try similar termsdish antenna parabolic dish antenna 300 ohm feed feed line live scanner feed
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links