diy wifi antenna6 links
- Coffee Can WiFi Antenna
- This wi-fi antenna design is a much simpler DIY project than the pringles cantenna. Basically there are 3 parts to a build-your-own 2.4 Ghz cantenna kit: a pigtail, an N-female connector and a metal coffee can.
[ Hits: 1110 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Pringles WiFi Antenna
- DIY Wifi Antenna with a pringles can and extend your wifi signal, also known as cantenna.
[ Hits: 875 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- WiFi Helical Antenna Design
- DIY a Wi-FI Helical Antenna for better performances, a project by PA0HOO i Dutch end English
[ Hits: 1229 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Sector Antenna for Wifi
- DIY a sector antenna for de Wifi 2,4GHz ISM band.
[ Hits: 1399 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.54 ]
- 10 element Yagi WiFi Antenna
- A DIY project of a WiFi 10 elements Yagi antenna
[ Hits: 959 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- WiFi SWR meter
- An home made SWR meter for 2.4 GHz.
A DIY SWR meter that allow precise measurements and calibration of any WiFi antenna. This is test equipment everyone who build wifi antennas should have in their shack. Article is in french and include some videos.
[ Hits: 1108 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.50 ]
You can try similar terms2.4 ghz antenna wifi 2.4 ghz wifi antenna 5 ghz wifi antenna antenna wifi diy antenna wifi diy wifi antenna usb wifi antenna wifi antenna wifi antenna can build a tin can wifi antenna build wifi antenna dish wifi antenna maxrad wifi antenna sector antenna for wifi sector antenna wifi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links