Antennas : 10M
- 2 element Quand antenna for 10 - 12 - 15 -17 - 20 meters band
[ Hits: 10654 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.61 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for shortwave
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10m-30m
[ Hits: 5933 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.7 ]
- Dualband-Beam 12/17 m
- The beam has only one feedpoint with 50 Ohm and has an open-sleeve element for 12 m by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 4345 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.81 ]
- Stacked 7-Element-2m-Yagis
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
[ Hits: 3809 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 2 Elements HB9CV
- 2 meters band HB9CV antenna
[ Hits: 21853 | Votes: 68 | Rating: 5.7 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 8133 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- Various Yagi antennas for 70 Mhz band
[ Hits: 5097 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- 50MHz-Yagis by DK7ZB
- 50MHz-Yagis with a new match, all lengths from 0.6-12m
[ Hits: 6102 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 8.49 ]
- Notes on building Yagis for 50 Mhz
- Construction Details for 50MHz-Yagis in DK7ZB-Design
[ Hits: 1780 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- 70cm yagi antennas
- Pictures and plans to build 70 cm yagi antennas
[ Hits: 15816 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 5.48 ]
- The DK7ZB-Match for Yagis
- Simple, easy to built match developed in 1995 for Yagis with resistitive loads of 12.5, 18 and 28 Ohm.
[ Hits: 3551 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Wireman-J-Poles for 2m-40m
- J-Poles with Wireman-cables for the quarterwave matching section, working on VHF and HF bands
[ Hits: 26377 | Votes: 237 | Rating: 8.27 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5585 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Cross-Yagis for Terrestrial and Satellite Work
The 2x6-El.-Cross-Yagi (28 Ohm, 2.60m Boom) by Henk, PA3GUO
[ Hits: 4253 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- G/T Simulations - by VE7BQH
- Here you will find information on how antennas behave when stacked
G/T is an important figure-of-merit for the antenna's overall receive performance, because it balances forward gain (G) against received thermal noise (T).
[ Hits: 784 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- DK7ZB 144 mhz Yagis
- High gain, good pattern and acceptable bandwidth. These aims can be realized with a radiation-resistance of 25-35Ohms, because the 28-Ohm-feedpoint is very simple to match.
[ Hits: 1853 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- 6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
[ Hits: 3807 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- DK7ZB Yagi Homebrewing
- Yagis for homemade with a new match-system, for 6m, 4m, 2m, 70cm and Shortwave
[ Hits: 19742 | Votes: 583 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- Antenna insulators for DK7ZB Yagis
- Homebrew antenna insulators for DK7ZB yagi antennas
[ Hits: 1980 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- 50MHz-Transverter 10m/6m from DK7ZB
- This transverter was built in 1994, a discription in three parts (german language) for DOWNLOAD as PDF-files. Circuit, printed-boards and layouts in the files
[ Hits: 7221 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.4 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links