double bazooka dipole13 links
- Double bazooka coaxial dipole antenna
- From WH2T Dr Ace's Double Bazooka Coaxial Dipole
[ Hits: 47106 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
[ Hits: 7877 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Build a Double Bazooka HF antenna
- Build a double bazooka coaxial dipole, broad-band dipole antenna
[ Hits: 31990 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka Antenna- How Broad Is It? Adapted from Technical Correspondence, QST, September 1976, the increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole via W2DU
[ Hits: 4836 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Bazooka vs Dipole
- Discussion, will a double bazooka outperform a dipole, enough to notice a difference on 40m.
[ Hits: 5044 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Double Bazooka Dipole
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient antenna which is very quiet,and does not
require the use of a balun
[ Hits: 4560 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- Broadband dipole antenna, needs an antenna tuner but can reach 3db gain over dipole
[ Hits: 4260 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.01 ]
- Coax Bazooka type antenna
- 2 metre and 70 cm Coaxial Dipoles, Double Bazooka type
[ Hits: 2913 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- KC0KJF Doble Bazooka
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite,and does not
require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends.
[ Hits: 647 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Antenne double-bazooka
- A page in french dedicated to the double bazooka antenna, with a short history of this antenna model and main characteristics including a comparison versus the dipole antenna and formulas to determine elements size.
[ Hits: 554 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Horizontal Loop Antenna Experiments
- The HF horizontal loop has been around for many years now. This article includes a YouTube video and discusses the reasons for looking at this antenna, its design, and its installation. There are some on-air comparisons against three regular double bazooka (coax) dipoles and the Par SWL End-Fed antenna.
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Maxcon Antennas
- Maxcon makes and sells Amateur Radio Antennas. Double extended Zepp antenna, multiband dipoles, bazooka antennas, and VHF Jpole, made in USA
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Radiowavz Antennas
- Double Bazooka, G5RV, W5GI, NVIS, Fan Dipole antenna systems. Custom antnna Builder.
[ Hits: 3268 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.29 ]
You can try similar termsdouble bazooka dipole 40m double bazooka double bazooka double-bazooka double bazooka 40 meter double bazooka antenna f double bazooka formula build a double bazooka antenna double dipole double dipole antenna bazooka dipole double double d double l double t
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links