Antennas : Theory
- Loop Antenna Basics
- Loop Antenna Basics and Regulatory Compliance for Short-Range Radio
[ Hits: 662 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Antennas 101
- Here are 10 tips and truisms that every ham should know about antennas, by W20QI
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UK CB Radio.org.uk
- Set up for CB radio users in the UK and also world wide to exchange knowledge and experiences, generally hang out, with relevant news, articles, downloads and gallerys.
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- US Band Plan by ICOM
- ICOM USA Amateur Radio HF VHF/UHF band plan updated to 2008, include a Common Country prefixes in PDF Format
[ Hits: 3534 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Chelmsford Amateur Radio Society Courses
- This is the downloads area for slides, plans and handouts for CARS Amateur Radio Licence Training Courses
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- D-Star Query
- DStarQuery was written to provide a universal query mechanism for Icom D-STAR enabled radios with a low speed port.
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Gap Titan DX Manual
- Gap Titan DX Antenna manual compressed in Zip archive
[ Hits: 1169 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.75 ]
- DB37 FT-2000 Cable
- Yaesu FT-2000 FT-2000D Cable connections
[ Hits: 1828 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DB37 FT-450 Cable
- Schematic for Data, power, CAT, Key and Mic connection interface cable
[ Hits: 1732 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DB15 FT-450 Cable
- Schematic for Data CAT Power and Key cable interface for the Yaesu FT-450
[ Hits: 2312 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 2222 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- D-PRS Interface
- D-PRS Interface is written to provide a universal interface between APRS clients and an Icom D-STAR enabled radio with a low speed port.
[ Hits: 1230 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HxPI Morse Jabberwocky
- A translation of Jabberwocky into Morse Code. The famous nonsense poem Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll, from Alice Through the Looking Glass, has been translated into many languages. Here it is in Morse Code, as MP3 audio files that can be downloaded. The files are at different speeds (words per minute, wpm) to suit those at different stages of learning morse code.
[ Hits: 680 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- BIP Electronics Lab Oscilloscope
- Freeware windows oscilloscope uses the sound card's input to measure signals. This means that the quality of the scope depends on the quality of your sound card.
The scope automatically uses the highest sample frequency available at the input that you select
[ Hits: 9610 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- SweepGen turns a PC into an Audio Oscillator and Sweep Generator which can be used for testing audio or educational purposes. In conjunction with audio test instruments, you can make frequency response plots. SweepGen uses the sound card in your PC to produce sinewaves
[ Hits: 9928 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Sine Wave Generator
- Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wave output. A built in sweep algorithm is used by audio hackers to measure frequency repsonses of their amplifiers
[ Hits: 17813 | Votes: 75 | Rating: 5.07 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 16102 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- Two PIC-Based Keyers
- By Andy Palm N1KSN
[ Hits: 1386 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Basic QRP transmitter
- A QRP transceiver project, design and build solid state QRP transmitter.
[ Hits: 1649 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar termsdownloads pc downloads aprs downloads free downloads nx700 downloads software downloads bakersfield cobra 2000 dish antenna inverted l patch antenna sdr arduino .dll /cb radio 0 30 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links