dsp radio37 links
Antique Radios : Museums
- Vintage radio and scientific apparatus by john jenkins, include antique radios, Horn Loudspeakers, Vacuum Tubes, A.C. Receivers
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Delaware State Police 911 Scanner
- Listen to New Castle, Kent or Sussex live police radio scanner
[ Hits: 11009 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- Noise canceling DSP for ham radio FT817
- Noise canceling DSP for ham radio good for Icom, Yaeu, Kenwood and any kind of radio
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 9.79 ]
- FLEX-6400M DSP Review
- A guest review of the FLEX-6400M DSP HF Trasnceiver considering just the receiver part of this radio.
[ Hits: 105 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yaesu FT-450D Review
- Yaesu FT-450D HF / 6 Meter DSP Transceiver, a nice affordable transceiver for amateur radio use, but understand the caveats.
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Amateur ( HAM )Radios Comparison Charts
- Comparison chart of most popular VHF UHF amateur radio transceivers
[ Hits: 4241 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Radio Astronomy Supplies
- Radio Astronomy Supplies astronomy products since 1994 including radio telescopes, LNA's, noise callibration source, books, videos.
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CallSign Software
- HamStationExtreme, hamradiostation and scopestation makers. CallSign Software provides a variety of Radio Control Packages to drive ICOM, Elecraft, and Ten-Tec's latest DSP based Transceivers and Receivers.
[ Hits: 1919 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- A simple freeware scanner program for the Kachina DSP505. The software does NOT control the radio thru the interface port - it works in conjuction with the Kachina control software using the file interface
[ Hits: 474 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Windows Software Defined Radio SDR for analogue and digital modulation types. Can decode AM and FM+RDS radio as well as DRM/DRM+ and time signals DCF77/HBG. Sodira supports the use of the RTL-SDR through use of the ExtIO_RTL2832.dll module. Demo version available.
[ Hits: 1401 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.55 ]
- sodiraSDR - Software Radio
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) for analog and digital modulation modes, can demodulate AM envelope, AM synchronous, AM stereo, LSB, USB, FM, FM Broadcast, DRM30, DRM+
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- DIY Ham Radio Loudspeaker
- An interesting article on how build an optimal sounding communications loudspeaker capable to optimize sound reproduction at the frequency range from 150 Hz to 3 kHz.
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Filtering of the Icom IC-775 DSP
- Replacing filters on ICOM IC 775
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- Kenwood DSP Settings and pin connections
- Kenwood radios audio DSP settings for Heil Sound headphones
[ Hits: 653 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.5 ]
- Yaesu Pin connectors
- Microphones, accessories and data packet pin connection schematics for Yaesu Radios
with initial settings of yaesu Parametric EQ and HEIL PR Microphones
[ Hits: 1696 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- mcHF QRP transceiver
- Small and inexpensive homebrew HF radio 5W Output, CW SSB AM FM, DSP, Speech Processor, Sprectrum Scope, Watefall Display. mcHF is a small, home-brewed amateur radio project. Firmware is released as open source.
[ Hits: 1354 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- How to build a Software Defined Radio
- Experimental Methods in DSP design. The author explains how a software defined radio works to help other amateurs with their learning. This set of tutorials takes you from how to write a single component to a fully working SDR.
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termscb radio : packet radio am/fm radio associated radio cb radio cb radio in tn dmr radio drm radio dsp radio fm radio frs radio gnu radio ham and cb radio ham radio ham radio 28.22 ham radio de lux
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links