dsp software18 links
Internet and Radio : Web Rings
- Site for live internet DX and CB/Freeband chat, DX propagation tools, DSP software, Live DX chat and CB chat pages using Java client, radio review
[ Hits: 2008 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Mt-63 technical description
- The MT-63 modem, constructed around a high speed DSP processor, either in a dedicated external DSP unit like the Motorola EVM, or in PC software using the PC sound card, transmits 64 tones spaced 15.625 Hz apart, in the 1 kHz bandwidth.
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MiniDSP is a platform for digital audio signal processing applications. Manufacture low cost digital signal processor kits for the DIY/OEM market. Our flexible audio platforms are software controlled and easily upgradeable.
[ Hits: 606 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- eSoftAnywhere DSP & more
- Ham radio amateur radio, short wave, CB, DSP software, by VE1EXE (RIP) DSP Software eSoftAnywhere DSP & more Memorial free version.
[ Hits: 16634 | Votes: 70 | Rating: 8.52 ]
- RoMac 10 Band Equalizer
- 10 Band DSP Equalizer for Ham Radio, requires Win 98 or higher, 128 MB, 16 bit sound card.
[ Hits: 2630 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 9891 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- An open source software defined receiver for Linux, Free DSP and Windows
[ Hits: 5650 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- PSK08 - G4JNT
- PSK08 Software for the 56002EVM.
PSK08 is a data communications mode identical in operation to PSK31, but operating at one quarter the speed, ie. approximately 8 symbols per second. Direct download link to psk08.zip file.
[ Hits: 707 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Digital filter for Macintosh computers with a PowerPC processor
[ Hits: 1865 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- CallSign Software
- HamStationExtreme, hamradiostation and scopestation makers. CallSign Software provides a variety of Radio Control Packages to drive ICOM, Elecraft, and Ten-Tec's latest DSP based Transceivers and Receivers.
[ Hits: 2002 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- A simple freeware scanner program for the Kachina DSP505. The software does NOT control the radio thru the interface port - it works in conjuction with the Kachina control software using the file interface
[ Hits: 479 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- SSTV1 Modem software is an AFM modem that runs on the TAPR/AMSAT DSP-93 hardware platform that can be used to receive and transmit Slow Scan Television(SSTV) signals.
[ Hits: 2157 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- How to write a software SSTV modulator/demodulator
- Tutorial about writing a software SSTV modulator/demodulator using slant correction and several improvements. It requires programming language knowledge and programming skills.
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Windows Software Defined Radio SDR for analogue and digital modulation types. Can decode AM and FM+RDS radio as well as DRM/DRM+ and time signals DCF77/HBG. Sodira supports the use of the RTL-SDR through use of the ExtIO_RTL2832.dll module. Demo version available.
[ Hits: 1510 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- sodiraSDR - Software Radio
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) for analog and digital modulation modes, can demodulate AM envelope, AM synchronous, AM stereo, LSB, USB, FM, FM Broadcast, DRM30, DRM+
[ Hits: 318 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- SDR++ is a cross-platform and open source SDR software with the aim of being bloat free and simple to use.
Multi VFO, Wide hardware support (both through SoapySDR and dedicated modules), SIMD accelerated DSP
Cross-platform (Windows, Linux, OSX and BSD), Full waterfall update when possible. Makes browsing signals easier and more pleasant, Modular design (easily write your own plugins)
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 15461 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 8.03 ]
- How to build a Software Defined Radio
- Experimental Methods in DSP design. The author explains how a software defined radio works to help other amateurs with their learning. This set of tutorials takes you from how to write a single component to a fully working SDR.
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for dsp software
Search dsp software with: Yahoo!, DuckDuckGo , Bing
You can try similar termsads-b software ask software ax.25 software az software cw cat software cw software df software dsp software dx software eme software fsk software ft 8 software ft-817 software ft-920 software ft8 software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Follow us on Social Networks
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links