dual band ht105 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 12M
- Dualband-Beam 12/17 m
- The beam has only one feedpoint with 50 Ohm and has an open-sleeve element for 12 m by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 4266 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.81 ]
- The flower pot antenna
- A portable dual-band antenna working principally on 10 meters but also close to the 30 meter band. It's compact, light, economical and doesn't need any radial.
[ Hits: 12577 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10959 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 98705 | Votes: 112 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- Copper Cactus J pole 2 metter 70 Cm dualband
- Homebrew a j-pole 2mt and 70 cm antenna project. Make it cheap. This article includes homebrewing instructions, parts lists, tools needed and printable documentation.
[ Hits: 8538 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- 144-430 portable j-pole antenna
- A portable dual band j-pole antenna
[ Hits: 44180 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- Dual Band J Pole
- Dual band J pole operational over the entire 6Mtr band (50 - 54MHz) and the entire 2Mtr band (144 - 148MHz), slightly favouring the upper half of both bands by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 3566 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 5869 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6 ]
- Home Brew VHF UHF dual band antenna
- Contructing precedure and tune up of a dual band mobile antenna. This antenna is just a 1/4 wavelength resonator for both UHF and VHF band. It provides no GAIN as compared to other multi-section design.
[ Hits: 36199 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9101 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- Vertical antenna for 2 mt and 70cm
- How to Build a Dual-Band Antenna for 2M/70cm presentation PDF file
[ Hits: 27615 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- 144/430 dualband J-Pole antenna
- A simple and cheap dualband j-pole antenna for 144 and 430 MHz
[ Hits: 14840 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- RM Italy
- RM is an Italian company operating in the radio communication field since 1974, main products are: HF-CB-VHF-UHF-Dual Band Amplifier, Power Supply, DC-DC Converters Antennas and more
[ Hits: 42347 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- Antenna manufacturer in Taiwan, products range are RF communication antennas ( CB, VHF, UHF, Dual band, Base Station, Marine, GPS,GSM, PCS, Cellular, DVB-T ) , Amplifiers , Mounting Kit ,Accessories & Related products.
[ Hits: 4130 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4 ]
- Located in France, DXBeam designs and manufactures a range of monoband, dual band and triband antennas, rotary dipoles, Moxons and Yagis
[ Hits: 2476 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 2.8 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4401 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- Radio sales to over 60 countries, source for all communication equipment, individual hobbyists, professionals and dealers.
[ Hits: 8571 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- Freeware real time DSP filter particularly for applications of amateur radios , IIR, FIR filter, low-pass, high-pass, band-pass filter, band suppressor (notch filter) individually adjustable
[ Hits: 5957 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- A low cost UHF/VHF duplexer
- Duplexers for dual band radio are usually high pass filter and low pass filter combined in the same box. This circuit is a design within a cost of US$10.
[ Hits: 8007 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4826 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7 ]
You can try similar termsdual band dual band antenna dual band mobile j pole dual band j-pole dual band copper cactus dual band j pole dual beam dual beam dipol 40m & 80m band air band band 12m band web sdr top band two band 11 meter cb band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links