dual band yagi17 links
- Dual Band Yagi 28Mhz and 50Mhz
- NO Traps or coils, NO matching required. Direct 50 Ohm feed. Easy to build and nothing else like it! Enjoy 50/28 with one feedline to a dual band high gain Yagi by G0KSC
[ Hits: 1779 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- The YU7EF Duo Band Antenna
- The original project of a dual band yagi antenna for 50 and 70 mhz, published on dubus 2/2007 by YU7EF
[ Hits: 1011 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 8el 50Mhz / 70Mhz Dualband Yagi
- Only just over 6 foot long, a compact 8 element dualband Yagi for 6 and 4 meters band. No traps or coils, no matching required. Simple to build by G0KSC
[ Hits: 966 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Duoband 5 element yagi antenna 4m and 6m
- Here is data of YU7EF Pop 5 elm 4+6m dual band yagi antenna made with 12mm Alu tubing
[ Hits: 504 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 70Mhz and 50Mhz Yagi
- G0KSC 11 elements 50Mhz and 70Mhz dual band Yagi antenna with a 4.9 metre length boom by G0KSC
[ Hits: 426 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- G7CNF dual band yagi for 4 and 6 m
- A 5 Element dual band, single feed solution for 4m and 6m built by Nigel Coleman.
[ Hits: 1053 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dual band 6m/4m Yagi
- This antenna was optimized with the goal to minimize any changes in 6jxx6 impedance/lobes. The result is a 7 el on 70 MHz with a little loss of gain comparing with the other monobands of the same lenght.
[ Hits: 1865 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Dualband yagi for 50 70 Mhz
- PA5DD version of the dual band yagi antenna for 50 and 70 Mhz
[ Hits: 2043 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G0KSC 70 Mhz and 50 Mhz Dualband Yagi
- Direct feed, no matching required dual band Yagi
[ Hits: 804 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9074 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Dual Band Satellite Yagi
- The antenna is a VHF side is a 2m moxon, tuned on 145.825 MHz. The driven element of the moxon couples to a driven element for a 5 element 70cms Yagi, tuned on 436.5 MHz.
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Compact and effective 2m 70cm antenna
- Antenna was designed for SO-50 satellite operation but can be used for any VHF/UHF activity.
It's a mix of a Moxon Antenna and a Yagi antenna.
It has gains 4 dBd on 2m and 6.5 dBd on 70cm bands and it is fed via single 50 Ohm cable.
[ Hits: 2176 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dual Band Yagi Antenna
- A VHF UHF 5+5 elements yagi antenna by CE4WJK
[ Hits: 1151 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 5 Element 2M / 70cm Yagi
- On this page is the design for Dual Band 2M / 70cm antenna with 3.2mm elements. The antenna has a 50 ohm designed driver. This Yagi has a unique element called a Open Sleeve
[ Hits: 1426 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Dual Band VHF UHF Yagi Antenna projects
- On this page are designs for Dual Band 2M / 70cm antennas. All antennas are 50 ohm designed driver. These Yagis have a unique element called a Open Sleeve. 4 Element 5 element and 9 element Dual Band - 2M / 70cm antenna projects
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- JK Antennas
- US amateur radio antenna manufacturer, design and build monoband, dual band and multiband Yagi Antennas for HF bands as well as receive antenna systems
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Located in France, DXBeam designs and manufactures a range of monoband, dual band and triband antennas, rotary dipoles, Moxons and Yagis
[ Hits: 2463 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 2.80 ]
You can try similar termsdual band dual band antenna dual band mobile j pole dual band j-pole dual band copper cactus dual band j pole yagi 15 m band dual beam dual beam dipol 146 mhz yagi 20m yagi 222 yagi 2m yagi 40m yagi 50 mhz yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links