dual beam7 links
- Dualband-Beam 12/17 m
- The beam has only one feedpoint with 50 Ohm and has an open-sleeve element for 12 m by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 4245 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- A dual band wire beam for 17 and 12 meters
- This wire beam Moxon antenna offers double duty on 17 and 12 meters with one 50 ohm feed line, a PDF file by Allen Baker, KG4JJH
[ Hits: 11662 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Dual Band Wire Beam 12 and 17 m
- The Dual-Band Wire Beam was inspired by L.B. Cebik's (W4RNL) article The Elusive Moxon Nest. Fiberglass tubing spreaders, Flexweave elements, an aluminum hub, and two die-cast aluminum flanges combine to provide a 12/17m Moxon nest with one 50 ohm feed.
[ Hits: 3269 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The HB9CV - a two element 6m-beam
- A dual driven antenna for the 6 meters band.
[ Hits: 2177 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- UHF Dual Rectangle Antenna
- The antenna described here is a direct-connect dual-rectangle beam for use on 70 cm between 440 and 450 MHz
[ Hits: 693 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9074 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Located in France, DXBeam designs and manufactures a range of monoband, dual band and triband antennas, rotary dipoles, Moxons and Yagis
[ Hits: 2463 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 2.80 ]
You can try similar termsdual beam dual beam dipol dual band dual band antenna dual band mobile j pole dual band j-pole dual band copper cactus dual band j pole 20 m beam beam aim beam map hex beam zl beam 40 meter beam 6 meter hex beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links