dx call list12 links
- EWE Antenna Info
- Posting in the AM list of the National Radio Club, concerning an antenna called a "EWE" used for listening to distant radio signal reception.
[ Hits: 784 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Latvia YL Callbook
- Latvian Callbook
[ Hits: 583 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Tajikistan EY Callbook
- List of callsigns
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EI Call Listings
- EI Call Listings are maintained by Joe Ryan, EI7GY on behalf of IRTS
[ Hits: 2372 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- HF RTTY Stations
- ik8enh list of HF stations transmitting in RTTY with Baudot/Schift, frequency and call
[ Hits: 8230 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- Scaning The Utilities
- Hf, vhf, and uhf utility listening, police frequencies, shuttle, aero, usaf callsigns and many other services
[ Hits: 3270 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.78 ]
- Replay Radio
- Lets you automatically record your favorite radio programs from Web Radio broadcasts, and then listen to them later on your PC, MP3 player or Pocket PC.
[ Hits: 4176 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- HamInfoBar - Ham Radio & SWL Toolbar
- Free toolbar for radio hams & SWLs: Search QRZ.com, HamCall, FindU.com, Google, Wikipedia, eBay and other useful engines. Check the latest DX spots. Get links to QSL, satellite, forums, propagation, broadcast radio, maps etc. RSS feeds including Amsat & the latest eBay ham specials. Listen to ARRL, RSGB and WIA news & other radio stations. Plus lots of other features!
[ Hits: 1513 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 22359 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 18519 | Votes: 365 | Rating: 7.68 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1578 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termssm call list dx call list call sign list list country call signe call sing prefix list call sign list for tango echo do group ham call call look up call call for help call log dx call 99 call cq call ez call
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links