dx call108 links
Antennas : Folded Dipole
- Folded Dipole
- All about folded dipoles, a variation of the dipole is an antenna called a folded dipole. It radiates like a dipole but sort of looks like a squashed quad.
[ Hits: 30507 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- QRZ Call Sign Server
- Call Sign lookup by QRZ.com
[ Hits: 31235 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Estonia Call Book
- Estonian ES callbook
[ Hits: 806 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Romanian Ham Callbook
- Call Book server containing all YO hams addresses
[ Hits: 1341 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.66 ]
- 9A Callbook
- Experimental (Croatian only) CallBook wich contains only call sign of HAM's with HRS membership.
[ Hits: 2316 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5 ]
- DX.QSL.NET Log Search Engine
- Search for your call in many of the logs hosted online, also contains links to other logs on the internet.
[ Hits: 2436 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6 ]
- International Call-Sign Prefix Allocations
- ARRL web site International Call-Sign Prefix Allocations
[ Hits: 2650 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.39 ]
- Call Sign Prefix Allocations
- Table of allocation of international Call Sign series
[ Hits: 7002 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.58 ]
- Portail radioamateur F6EZM
- DX, webclusters, callbooks, software and hamradio links.
[ Hits: 858 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- Dynamic greyline map
- A greyline map that automatically refreshes every five minutes DX.QSL.NET
[ Hits: 2979 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- QRP Calling Freqs - Fireball 40
- A list of frequencies for ham radio operators QRP operation and with a special reference for those using the Fireball 40 a multi-band QRP TX kit
[ Hits: 3990 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- HF RTTY Stations
- ik8enh list of HF stations transmitting in RTTY with Baudot/Schift, frequency and call
[ Hits: 8605 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- The Adcock HF RDF Antenna
- The Adcock antenna has been used for a long time for RDF. It is basically an interferometer.
[ Hits: 5682 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- DX.QSL.NET Propagation
- This page contains dynamically updated propagation information.
[ Hits: 12945 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- Advanced ham radio Linux logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook, a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and maintenance.
[ Hits: 2695 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 28529 | Votes: 600 | Rating: 7.4 ]
- VHF-DX for Win95/98 is a VHF/UHF Logging Program specifically designed for 50MHz and above operation.
[ Hits: 1901 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 19458 | Votes: 370 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 87154 | Votes: 1224 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- A free application that searches more than 100 web-accessible sources to locate QSL information for a callsign that you enter once
[ Hits: 2583 | Votes: 677 | Rating: 7.83 ]
You can try similar termscall for help call log call map cq call dx call ham call call book log call book log 3 call books call channel call frequencies call generator call history call locator call logger
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links