dx call121 links
Antennas : 80M
- Using the half-square antenna for low bands
- Can’t put up a really high horizontal antenna for 80-meter DXing? Maybe the vertically polarized Half-Square might be the antenna for you.
[ Hits: 2588 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- ST0RY - Sudan DXpedition March 2003
- On March 20, 2003, we brought Sudan, one of the most needed and top-ranking DXCC entities, on the air with the call sign ST0RY (Sierra Tango Zero Radio Yankee). After some 48,000 QSOs, ST0RY became hiSTORY on March 31, 2003.
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RadioQTH - Ham radio vanity license search
- RadioQTH Amateur Radio Vanity License Search: This site shows vanity call sign requests filed with the FCC, when call signs will be available for vanity applications and other useful tools that will help in the search for the perfect amateur radio vanity call sign.
[ Hits: 3177 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- HB0 - DXpdition 2004
- HB0 on most HF bands from 12 Sept 2004 to 19 Sept. 2004. HB0/ON7TQ and HB0/ON6UQ Qsl via home call Buro or direct.
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LT7W - Grupo TITAN
- Special Callsign by TITAN Group, from Chubut, Patagonia Argentina - Working DX - Contest - ILLW and special events.
[ Hits: 358 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 2713 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Russian robinson club
- Club Russian Robinson for amateurs interested in radio communication from polar stations, islands and maritime mobile objects RRC founded in 1993. Goals are consolidation of radio amateurs, operating now or operated in the past on islands, drift-ice research, arctic and marine stations, signing their personal callsigns or as participants of DX-peditions.
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- EMail Callbook by JH4PHW
- Amateur Radio Ham E-Mail Callbook
[ Hits: 435 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Specifically UK-based discussion site for all radio enthusiasts - scanning, airband, SWL, amateur, etc
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Scottish HAM Portal
- Scottish ham radio portal, basically concerns ham life in Scotland. The aims of the Portal shall be to further the interests of Scottish HAMs in all aspects of Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 1146 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
[ Hits: 1151 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- HamInfoBar - Ham Radio & SWL Toolbar
- Free toolbar for radio hams & SWLs: Search QRZ.com, HamCall, FindU.com, Google, Wikipedia, eBay and other useful engines. Check the latest DX spots. Get links to QSL, satellite, forums, propagation, broadcast radio, maps etc. RSS feeds including Amsat & the latest eBay ham specials. Listen to ARRL, RSGB and WIA news & other radio stations. Plus lots of other features!
[ Hits: 1522 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 10690 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- Master.dta Editor
- Freeware windows program by WE3NEA that allow to view and edit the Master Callsign Database file used in many contesting programs, import and export callsigns, auto-download announced DX operations.
[ Hits: 1944 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
- Online Callbook for Internet Explorer
- The Online Callbook for Internet Explorer makes it easy to find QSL information from the most popular HAM-radio web sites, such as
QRZ.COM, ARRL.ORG, RAC.CA, QRZ.RU, BUCK.COM and OCTAVIA.COM,
[ Hits: 1038 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1603 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Win32 command line utility, that allows you to create Master Callsign Database file (DTA), used in many contesting programs, from different logs in ADIF, Cabrillo, and plain text formats.
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1587 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms99 call call for help call id call log call look up call map cq call dx call ez call fcc call ham call us call map using a us call in the uk 11 meter call auto call
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links