dx signal58 links
Antennas : Shortwave
- Magnetic Loop antenna
- Why is an Magnetic Loop antenna so special, this antenna is picking only the magnetic part of the elektro magnetic radio wave. The big advantage of this antenna is that the electric interference from the big city have no influence on the received signal
[ Hits: 48584 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- The Ultimate Guide to 11 Meter CB Antennas
- This site is dedicated to bringing true information about the different types of antennas you can use, buy and build for Citizen Band Radio and 11 Meter DXing.
[ Hits: 21684 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Digital Signals
- signals and sounds available on shortwave/vhf radio today along with information on the available equipment needed to understand, analyze or identify these signals
[ Hits: 9261 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- International Components
- International Components Corporation has an extensive range of electronic components consisting of audible signal devices, speakers, microphones, capacitors, electron tubes, connectors, and accessories designed in recognition of the diversity of applications and special characteristics encountered by designers in today's complex world.
[ Hits: 1541 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What does DX mean
- DX is an old radio term used by radio enthusiasts, it stands for the long-distance reception of radio signals, DX being a short-form way of saying distance-extreme.
[ Hits: 1320 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Weaksignal News Kiosk
- Provide information of interest for the weaksignal community, by W6/PA0ZN.
[ Hits: 550 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARRL web: EME and Weak Signals
- Moon bounce EME, meteor scatter and weak signal operations, introduction by ARRL.
[ Hits: 1900 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Strong Signals
- Radio monitoring resource
[ Hits: 4724 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Weather Satellite FAQ
- A comprehensive guide to receive Weather Satellites signals in wefax mode
[ Hits: 1849 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 13160 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 7.10 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 6417 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Voice Shaper
- Voice Shaper is a freeware windows speech pre-processor for SSB transceivers. It receives the voice signal from the microphone connected to the soundcard, and sends the processed audio back to the soundcard in real time by Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 5524 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Program designed to do spectral analysis and real-time audio filtering on reception of audio signals for EME, VLF, SETI applications. Offer support for MTHELL, QRSS, DFCW, NDB, WSJT by I2PHD
[ Hits: 5569 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- Provides most advanced digital signal processing (DSP) functions to be used together with your HF receiver. All signal processing is done in your PC and no extra hardware is needed. HF/VHF rx & tx and analysis software introducing free advanced SkyBoost and MFSK16 modes!
[ Hits: 8437 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- SSTV1 Modem software is an AFM modem that runs on the TAPR/AMSAT DSP-93 hardware platform that can be used to receive and transmit Slow Scan Television(SSTV) signals.
[ Hits: 1983 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
[ Hits: 69891 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Accurate spectrum analyzer in the range 0 - 2500 Hz, makes an accurate FFT analysis of an audio signal coming from the soundcard
[ Hits: 12675 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 19094 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- WXSat for Windows 3.1/95/NT, decodes the signals in the APT format from NOAA, Meteor, Okean, Resurs, Meteosat and GOES Satellites (AM) with a Soundcard. WXSat can decode also FM-Fax for decoding facsimile-signals transmitting via shortwave
[ Hits: 7833 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- Mode J Desense Filter
- This type of filter can be used in a Mode J satellite station (uplink on 2m, downlink on 70cm) to reduce the problem of the uplink signal desensing the receiver
[ Hits: 1043 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
You can try similar termsdx signal signal analyzer signal generator signal generators time signal weak signal
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links