dx signal58 links
Antennas : 80M
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 23923 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- EWE Antenna Info
- Posting in the AM list of the National Radio Club, concerning an antenna called a "EWE" used for listening to distant radio signal reception.
[ Hits: 789 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The DX Podcast
- A podcast devoted to long-distance radio reception on the AM broadcast band. AM, or Medium Wave (MW), signals can travel thousands of miles.
[ Hits: 1238 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Recording of DX and other signals on 160 meters
- Topband and DX recordings and sound files on 160 meters band
[ Hits: 745 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LNA Technology
- LNA Technology High Performance Low Noise Preamplifiers for Amateur Radio, VHF-UHF weak signal, DX, EME, and commercial applications.
[ Hits: 2044 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- VLF Time Broadcasts
- VLF Time Signal Stations, Station List Compiled by William Hepburn, LWCA
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VK2SIX - Six meters web site
- Nev vk2six's 6m low signal dxcc and cw home on the web.
[ Hits: 209 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An MFSKMulti-Frequency Shift keying DX Mode. A new weak signal DX mode for Radio Amateurs, employing M-ary FSK, phase continous tones and convolutional coded FEC.
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Long delayed echoes in EME
- The following discussion about the long delayed echoes (LDE's) on the EME signals
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-1000D: The G3TKF Synchro Mod
- If you have an FT-1000 with the BPF-1 option, and are into HF weak signal DXing, this is for you. Although not for beginners, it should be no problem for hams with some home building experience.
[ Hits: 702 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Interval Signals Archive
- Large collection of audio clips of foreign radio stations, with identification announcements in various languages, signature tunes and jingles, and of course interval signals.
[ Hits: 2005 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 1158 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Baudline signal analyzer
- A Linux based FFT spectrum analyzer designed for time-frequency browsing and scientific data visualization. Oscilloscope waveform, statistical histogram, accumulated spectral trace,Weak Signal reception, continuos data logging, FFT Analyzer and specialized measurement windows.
[ Hits: 11928 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 8.85 ]
- Gritty it is a Freeware RTTY decoder for Windows XP/7/8, it decodes a single signal in the 3-kHz audio coming from the transceiver via a soundcard, just like any other RTTY program.
[ Hits: 854 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- SSTV tools
- A set of utilities for the SSTV enthusiasts. SSTV signal generator, to generate SSTV audio signals from a bitmap. SSTV Signal Viewer to demodulate SSTV signals, anf SSTV Image Denoiser to removes noise from the pictures. By VE3NEA.
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Argo is a freeware windows viewer for MTHELL, Slow CW, like QRSS and DFCW. Can be used for EME operations by I2PHD and IK2CZL
[ Hits: 4785 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- A.M. tutorial
- This tutorial is designed to help explain some of the concepts involved in RF power measurement for amplitute modulated signals.
[ Hits: 3397 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Eliminate That QRM
- reduce or completely eliminate interference from almost any local source whilst leaving the wanted signal relatively unaffected, even though it may be on the same frequency
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsasc signal big signal dx signal hf signal low signal rf signal rf-signal signal 26 signal 4 signal gen signal rf signal- ssb signal wwv signal audio signal
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links