dx windows113 links
Contesting : Software
- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
[ Hits: 3437 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.72 ]
- Highly integrated Logging, DXing, Contesting and Station Control Software, commercial version, run under windows 2000 or higher.
[ Hits: 1378 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1319 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Morse Runner
- Freeware contest simulator for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP Copyright (C) 2004-2006 Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 3196 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- The W6AMT Beacons is a Windows program which automates the collection of radio propagation data. HF data is collected by monitoring the worldwide network of NCDXF / IARU HF beacons.
[ Hits: 1904 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DxLink is a freeware DX cluster user software for Windows. Connect via Telnet or packet. CAT-interface and telnet out to run with your favorite logging software, can interface with Ham Cap and DX Atlas from VE3NEA.
[ Hits: 2799 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.42 ]
- A Free Prefix, DXCC and Locator program
[ Hits: 883 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Calculates grid squares from latitudes and longitudes, the reverse, and calculates distances and headings from two sets of lat/long or grid square. Convert Grid Square to Lat Log and vice versa. Freeware for Windows
[ Hits: 9869 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- AIO All in One by WD8KNC
- Windows contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more. Donationware software.
[ Hits: 11093 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 13359 | Votes: 128 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Wlod_log 97
- Freeware CB DX logging program. Runs on Windows platform and require MS Access 97 installed
[ Hits: 1046 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5
- HRD Ham Radio Deluxe v5 is a free Windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV. Ham Radio Deluxe V6 instead is a commercial product distributed by HRD Software LL
[ Hits: 69142 | Votes: 151 | Rating: 6.64 ]
- Baudline signal analyzer
- A Linux based FFT spectrum analyzer designed for time-frequency browsing and scientific data visualization. Oscilloscope waveform, statistical histogram, accumulated spectral trace,Weak Signal reception, continuos data logging, FFT Analyzer and specialized measurement windows.
[ Hits: 11849 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 8.85 ]
- My Morse Trainer
- Easy and simple Morse code training program for windows
[ Hits: 4398 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Propagation Wizard
- Freeware windows application that help in determine the availability of a shortwave link, by Rohde & Schwarz
[ Hits: 2408 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- CommCat goes beyond rig control and logging to provide many new features designed to help you work and confirm DX, and learn in the process. Free Demo download. Requires Windows 95 or later.
[ Hits: 2227 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- The program GNPDB is intended to display the ILGRadio broadcast database. Requires MS Windows 95,98,2000,XP.
[ Hits: 1788 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- SV2AGW AGWDXClock
- GMT and local time windows clock
[ Hits: 1150 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Argo is a freeware windows viewer for MTHELL, Slow CW, like QRSS and DFCW. Can be used for EME operations by I2PHD and IK2CZL
[ Hits: 4708 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
You can try similar termsfor windows -xp for windows 98 for windows xp kpg 55d windows 7 windows xp windows ce windows ce cw psk-31-windows-ce ads-b windows.ce psk 31 windows ce windows 7 windows 10 kpg 55d for windows best windows 7 sdr windows 8
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links