eas antenna330 links
- Half-Square antennas
- This doubet antenna is a half wave dipole antenna easy to build, in french
[ Hits: 2738 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Easy wire antenna for 40-20-10 meters
- PE3HMP project of a triband wire antenna for 40 20 10 meters band, made using home made coils
[ Hits: 10611 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 21290 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- 6 element UHF Yagi antenna
- A standard 6 elements design scaled for UHF application. All material used in this project are easily obtainable tubes and rods which is limited within a total budget of $18.
[ Hits: 3591 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- 80 Meter Pizza Pan Antenna
- This is a resonant, half-wave, vertical antenna. It takes up little space in the back yard, was designed for operation on a single frequency 80 meter PSK net, and is reasonably inexpensive to construct by Chuck Hines, K6QKL
[ Hits: 3484 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- How to Make a Great 9:1 RX Transformer
- There are lots of good designs for matching transformers for receiving antennas. Make it yourself it's cheap and easy, and very high performance. This is the design used in the TRX-9 transformers.
[ Hits: 2960 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The GM3VLB 5 Band mini delta beam
- HF multiband mini delta compact and easy assembling antenna that cover from 20 to 10 meters by GM3VLB
[ Hits: 9775 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- A Tree Friendly 2 Meter Halo Antenna by KR1ST
- Article on a 2 and 6 meters halo antennas that does not require a mast has a very low part count and can easily be built with a minimum of tools.
[ Hits: 1358 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Building the G3TXQ Hex Beam
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam R.F. antenna for the five amateur radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10
meters. The G3TXQ broad band hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam by K4KIO
[ Hits: 4093 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Understanding Antennas For The Non-Technical Ham
- A Book By Jim Abercrombie, N4JA.
Reason for writing this book is to educate you so you can make an informed choice concerning the
best antenna for you. Another reason is to dispel the many antenna myths that circulate in the amateur
[ Hits: 985 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Antenna Measurement Theory
- Introduction to Antenna Measurement by orbit /fr pdf file
[ Hits: 1666 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Measurements
- The electrical characteristics of an antenna that are of interest to obtain by direct measurement are the frequency at which the antenna is tuned, the gain and radiation pattern
[ Hits: 745 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Earth Systems
- In order to resonate at a particular frequency, an antenna needs to be at least one half wave length long. Antennas below a 1/2 wave are dependent on a ground system for resonance as well.
[ Hits: 945 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Antenna Gain to ERP
- A radio's transmitting power can be concentrated along the horizon by use of a GAIN antenna. Although you may still be transmitting with four watts of power, your effective radiated powerwill be greatly increased. This table shows the effects of antenna gain on a transmitter with 4 watts of transmit power.
[ Hits: 1258 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Measuring antenna gain
- Practical ways to get accurate results by Wayne Overbeck, N6NB
[ Hits: 967 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- MFJ-940 modification
- The MFJ-940 VERSA TUNER II is a useful little antenna tuner for the HF-bands. However it suffers from a minor design error, which can be easily rectified.
[ Hits: 2339 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The Yagi-Uda antenna, information on basic design, project and measure of Yagi-Uda antenna, include free repository/sample of beam antenna.
[ Hits: 1183 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Yagi antenna for PMR446
- Lowcost yagi antenna for PMR446, easy to build by ON2BBP
[ Hits: 2861 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The QHtenna Turnstyle antenna system offers horizontal omni-directional antennas for the Ham frequencies in the VHF/UHF range of 50 Mhz to 432 Mhz. The Crossed Field Antenna" (CFA) by QHtenna offers a small antenna for limited space, maritime mobile, and seasonal DX work.
[ Hits: 762 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Provides technology and solutions for the electronic test and measurement, optical, rf and microwave, wireless, wired, telecommunications. Make Frequency Counters, Antenna and spectrum analyzers, power meters, signal generators
[ Hits: 658 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 scanner antenna from old tv antenna antenna analyzer antenna lw 1o1 antenna dv-27 antenna iwu antenna 450-ohm-antenna dk3 antenna vhf antenna 900 mhz antenna 6 db vhf antenna 154 mhz antenna rf antenna vda antenna antenna 160-20 m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links