edi files22 links
Antennas : Log Periodic
- Log Periodic Antenna Design
- calculates the dimensions and spacings of the elements needed to build a log periodic antenna, given tao, sigma and the lower and upper cutoff frequencies.
[ Hits: 32115 | Votes: 262 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Cubical Quad Antenna Design
- By N6VNG, can be used to determine the element lengths and the gamma match values for different frequencies, includes link to excel files with formulas to dimension your quad antenna.
[ Hits: 29938 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.90 ]
- VHF/UHF Quad Antenna
- Article by N6JSX on homebrewing quad antennas for VHF and UHF.
[ Hits: 4378 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Contest LogChecker
- Contest LogChecker is a set of contest tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced text editing with keyword highlighted, and the ease and flexibility of import, export, statistics and charting utilities.
With LogChecker you can edit, fill in the log, check Cabrillo Format and Header, convert files from the most popular logging software to Cabrillo, print customizable files, calculate statistics and export logs to RTF, PDF or HTML for publishing.
You can examine a log in many different ways by highly interactive methods.
LogChecker includes a Master Callsign Database tool for managing databases, which have been generated from actual contest logs. Commercial
[ Hits: 2372 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.07 ]
- A special edition of AALog, optimized for the use in a lot of different contests. It can export file in Cabrillo, .SUM and .ALL files, ADIF. To use this program in CW and digital modes you need to use CwType and TrueTTY.
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low Land DX-pedition Team
- Contains stories, pictures, audio files of all previous expeditions and current ones.
[ Hits: 647 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- The Anorak Files
- A blog about ham radio.
A blog dedicated to cool stuff like ham radio, birdwatching and bus timetables
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX Audio Files
- MP3 Sound Clips - International Medium-Wave DX by Mark Connelly, WA1ION
[ Hits: 1104 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Tencom, located near Toledo, Ohio is dedicated to the pultrusion of fiberglass composite products. This includes solid rods, conductor rods, tubes and a variety of custom profiles.
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARRL US Call district map
- ARRL WAS Map, Map of USA call districts by ARRL and edited by AA70A
[ Hits: 4673 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- HSMM Long Range WiFi
- High Speed Multimedia Radio Introduction by ARRL Working Group Chairman. Report of the High Speed Multimedia (HSMM) Working Group ARRL Board of Directors 2006 Annual Meeting January 22, 2004
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WideBand for Yaesu 817 857 897
- Free Download of Widebander.
This software will allow you to extended TX for the Yaesu FT 857 FT 817 FT 897 and reset back to standard factory defaults.
Warining: this programs looks like not to be supported. Download and use it at your own risk.
[ Hits: 39736 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 6.05 ]
- Funkenhauser's WHAMLOG & Mediumwave DX Links
- Free WHAMLOG files download page, medium wave (AM/BCB) resources, homebrew loop antennas, radio receivers, DX lists, DXpeditions, ODXA MW Notebook.
[ Hits: 3724 | Votes: 90 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- A comprehensive collection of DX information consisting of news, audio files, station profiles, equipment articles, discussion forum, DXpedition reports and logs for mediumwave, shortwave and FM DXers.
[ Hits: 2255 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.01 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2797 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- ADIF Master
- ADIF Master is a Windows program for working with amateur radio log-books.
ADIF Master convert Cabrillo, TR, CT logs or a part of it into an ADIF file. Also you can use ADIF Master to open and edit ADIF log files using filters, add and remove or modify ADIF tags and entries
[ Hits: 2970 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Fast Log Entry
- Fast Log Entry (FLE) is a freeware program that creates ADIF files from manually entered QSO records. This is useful if you couldn't take a logging computer on your DXpedition etc by DF3CB
[ Hits: 674 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RadioLink Propagation Prediction
- Calculate path losses of a point-to-point radio link. Create terrain profiles using digital elevation models.
[ Hits: 6416 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.76 ]
- EDI to ADIF utility
- Free software for converting EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) files to ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format). EDI is standard recommended by IARU for sending files in UKV/VHF/SHF contest in first IARU region
[ Hits: 624 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- The Uniden Grant Xl Owners Club
- The Uniden Grant Xl Owners site dedicated to the Grant XL and thier Operators. Mods info extras
[ Hits: 9061 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 7.51 ]
You can try similar termsadi files edi files wav files antenna files audio files country files eznec files morse files sound files the ham radio files digital sound files eznec simulation files morse code practice audio files
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links