eme antennas109 links
Antennas : 160M
- A Potpourri of 160-Meter Verticals
- A potpourri of 160-Meter vertical antennas and modeling issues, inverted-L, 3-element parasitic array, 1/4-wavelength monopole
[ Hits: 3618 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 49519 | Votes: 144 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- 3 Element Yagis Antennas for HF
- All these plans use the DK7ZB match
[ Hits: 27327 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- Portable yagi antennas
- A 3 and 5 element portable yagi antennas for 2 meter band
[ Hits: 5122 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- N4JTE Antennas
- Just Too Easy 40 meter reversible quads in two an three element version
[ Hits: 2611 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 2 Elements revesible verticals antennas
- 2 element reversible verticals, small footprint, big results.
[ Hits: 2397 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Two portable antennas for 6-meter
- VE7CA reprint an interesting article taken from arrl antenna compendium. Two elegant practical and portable 6-meter gain antennas, a two-element quad and a tree-element Yagi antenna for 50 Mhz-6 meter band
[ Hits: 4737 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A Simple 7 element Yagi calculator
[ Hits: 26072 | Votes: 402 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- Crossfire Phasing
- Phased antennas elements use radiated fields from multiple elements to produce nulls.
[ Hits: 1161 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Noise Reduction on 40m
- DF9CY implementation of W1HIS suggestion of inserting a common mode choke into a 40m antennas feed-line.
[ Hits: 1352 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The HB9CV antenna
- Basics and principles of the HB9CV antenna by Rudolf Baumgartner. This antenna join electric advantages of the two elements direct feeded aerials with the mechanical advantages of the Yagi antennas, in French.
[ Hits: 5774 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Use of tripods to assemble and balance big antennas
- Here is a way to ease assembly and balancing of a large antenna. The elements and boom are assembled separately in most cases. Once they are all together set up 2 tripods in the assembly area and put the boom on them.
[ Hits: 2137 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- NVIS Antennas Yahoo group
- Group with thousand of memebers focused on NVIS antenna
[ Hits: 1607 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3971 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- CSVHFS Antenna Gain Measurements
- The Central States VHF Society has conducted Antenna Gain Measurements since its inception in 1967. Comparisons between commercial and homebrew antennas, between different homebrew designs, and between different commercial designs. Mostly VHF UHF and up antennas.
[ Hits: 1328 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Coaxial Traps for multiband antennas
- A new perspective on the analysis and
design of this popular antenna element. By Karl-Otto Muller, DG1MFT
[ Hits: 14466 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5 ]
- A two element yagi bean
- Simple gain antennas for the beginner, a 2 element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4739 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- DL6WU 50 Mhz Yagi
- 5 elements Yagi antenna with an 8.7 db gain
[ Hits: 1526 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 8289 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- HF Beam Calculator
- A javascipt online calculator for 2 and 3 element beam antennas.
Just input frequency and will diplay element dimensions and spacing. Measurements in Feet and Meters by G4VWL
[ Hits: 3388 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.45 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 160 l antennas 2m antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas 5 ghz antennas 50 mhz antennas 5m antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 80 m antennas for 160 cb antennas eh antennas eme antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links