eme antennas111 links
Antennas : 160M
- 160M Folded Counterpoise
- An FCP is not magic. It has no gain. An FCP improves an antenna system by replacing more loss with less loss. Some have been able to erect better wires in the air because the small size of the FCP allowed better placement of the antenna.
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 2 element Yagi for 20 meter
- This antenna was designed for the CQ WW CW 2009 at EA8URL. All elements are made out of fishing rods with an insulated copper cable fixed on the rods by cable ties. Both fishing rods and cable are UV resistant.
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- 6 Elements Yagi Antenna on 50 MHz
- This is a design based on the QuickYagi 4 software by WA7RAI with some changes for practical reasons. The beam uses 6.5 metres of standard 25mm square boom, 12mm diameter elements without tapers. The actual boom length used is 6.3 metres and all parts are readily available.
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- 3 Elements Yagi LFA for 50 MHz
- A short 3 element LFA Yagi for 50MHz with a 1.94M boom. This antenna has been designed in order to minimise the upward and downward lobes typically seen the the EL plane on Yagi antennas.
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Quick antenna length calculator
- An excel spreadsheet that in a really simple way checks how much to trim your antenna elements. Download the xls file and watch the presentation video include in this page
[ Hits: 713 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 2 Elements 20m Delta Loop
- A 2 elements delta loop antenna for 14 MHz with a MMana simulation file, dimensions, pictures of this aluminium tube based delta loop antenna, and matching system details.
[ Hits: 535 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Folded Dipole Antennas
- The folded dipole antenna or folded dipole aerial is widely used, not only on its own, but also as the driven element in other antennas like the Yagi antenna and various other types of antenna. Folded Dipole Myths, Bandwidth and details on folded dipoles
[ Hits: 375 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Practical Yagi Building
- A practical guide on hombrewing Yagi antennas, including notes on Driven Element, Transformation & Symmetrising Coax Lines, Full Boom length vs. electrical length, Elements & Insulators on Boom and additional tips and tricks, in English and German
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Portable or Emergency VHF Antennas
- Ground Plane - 1/4 wave vertical, J-Pole, 3 Element Yagi Beam and simple antenna supports
[ Hits: 965 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- The Gamma Match
- The gamma match was originally invented as a means of feeding vertical monopole antennas for medium wave broadcasts, which were earthed at the base for lightning protection- Hams are more likely to use a gamma match to feed a dipole or loop element, but the basic theory is easier to understand for the case of a quarter wave monopole.
[ Hits: 875 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Dual Band VHF UHF Yagi Antenna projects
- On this page are designs for Dual Band 2M / 70cm antennas. All antennas are 50 ohm designed driver. These Yagis have a unique element called a Open Sleeve. 4 Element 5 element and 9 element Dual Band - 2M / 70cm antenna projects
[ Hits: 709 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antennas for 144 MHz SSB-CW
- A great and efficient monoband VHF portable antenna. The article consist of two version of a 12.5 Ohm 3 elements yagi beam antenna plans for the two meter band, a full sized and a shortened version expecially designed for the SSB and CW on 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- DX HOLIDAY
- DX-HOLIDAY is a DX holiday and DXpedition holiday-style dedicated website which provides excellent information on a range of pertinent topics such as: organize a DX-holiday in remote area, organize DXpedition holiday-style with your family, booking and negotiating with hotels, obtaining a foreign amateur radio license, rent a radio shack and antennas during your holiday, travel documentation & money matters, health, emergency, and weather issues
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CQ Antennas
- Antenna insulators manufacturer, CQ Antennas provides great quality amateur radio gear to amateur radio operators and trusted emergency preparedness pros at a great price
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- James Pole Antenna
- Hand-tuned, J-Pole Antennas. The James Pole Antenna is constructed of 1/2 inch Type M copper pipe, soldered together and capped on both vertical elements. Each Antenna is tuned for center frequency.
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antennas for 23cm EME
- What is the smallest dish for serious 23cm CW EME operation?
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Hy-Gain TH3jr Beam Manual online
- Hy-Gain TH3jr Tri-band HF 3 Element Beam Covers 10, 15 and 20 Meters assembly instruction manual
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Tino Funkshop
- German antenna parts dealer, provides antenna element holders, element clamps for yagi antennas, junction boxes, aluminium plates and rods. Offers also Rope tensioners, plugs and adapters and any additional part you need when you want to make your own antenna.
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Polarization Rotator for EME
- 2m EME Polarization Rotator for Yagi antennas
[ Hits: 410 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RF Safety in Tower Climbing
- The risks for exposure to significant levels of RF radiation is high for tower climebers, the RF field levels near FM radio and television antennas are extremely high.
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 160 l antennas 2m antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas 5 ghz antennas 50 mhz antennas 5m antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 80 m antennas for 160 cb antennas eh antennas eme antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links