end fed coax antenna4 links
- Feeder Radiation
- Connecting centre fed antennas, dipoles, yagis, rhombics, loops to coaxial cable, unless care is taken, it is not difficult to end up with feeder radiation resulting in power loss and the radiation characteristics changes
[ Hits: 1657 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Chocking the End-Fed Antenna
- Stop common-mode current when transmitting with an end-fed antenna. Unbalanced antennas are very prone to currents on the outside of the coax.
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Horizontal Loop Antenna Experiments
- The HF horizontal loop has been around for many years now. This article includes a YouTube video and discusses the reasons for looking at this antenna, its design, and its installation. There are some on-air comparisons against three regular double bazooka (coax) dipoles and the Par SWL End-Fed antenna.
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 51135 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 5.33 ]
You can try similar terms10m coax antenna 2m coax antenna 40m coax antenna antenna coax coax antenna coax antenna for hf end fed coax antenna using coax as an antenna 40 meter coax antenna 70cm coax antenna antenna calculate coax c antenna made from coax coax antenna switches coax antenna to single w coax antenna traps
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links