end fed dipole23 links
Antennas : 10M
- A double extended Zepp for 10 meters
- How to make a Double Extended Zepp Antenna, almost a conventional halfwave dipole fed in the center with 300 or 450 ohm feed line by kh6jrm
[ Hits: 1351 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- Directional Helical Antenna
- This antenna is intended for the 20-meter Band.
There are two Voltage Fed Helical Dipoles, made with 2 slinky that fed with phase shift in 90 degree
[ Hits: 777 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- G5RV Beam
- G5RV 40m Beam Antenna.
Adding a 28 ft. piece of vertical wire to one end of a 102 ft. center-fed dipole turns it into a 40m beam with a very wide beamwidth
[ Hits: 26278 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10985 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- Shortened Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole
- Design your owm HF shiortened dipole. Includes a diagram of a lumped-constant loaded dipole antenna that is intended to fit in available space, rather than requiring a full 1/2 wavelength, at a specified frequency
[ Hits: 2665 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.8 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 3297 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- Vertical Dipole Array
- A simple and awesome wire monoband antenna, very usefull for portable and dxpeditions usage, consist of two elements, a driver and the reflector.
This endfed halfwave gives a very low take off angle and is very suited for chasing DX.
[ Hits: 1027 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 17617 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- End fed-Halfe-wave antenna
- This type of antenna has same performance as a dipole, but requires only one single mounting point
[ Hits: 7604 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- Resonant Feedline Dipole
- Experiences with the end-fed dipole based on the concepts presented by J. Taylor in an article titled RFD-1 and RFD-2: Resonant Feed-Line Dipoles in QST. August 1991.
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- The end-fed halfwave antenna is a resonant half wavelength long antenna like a dipole antenna except for it is fed at its end rather then in the center. This antenna is as old as radio and is probably best known as the Zepp Antenna
[ Hits: 23722 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- Centre fed half wave dipoles make great, simple and effective antennas for the HF bands. Sometimes however, the centre feed is not ideal. This great project will improve the overall antenna performance.
[ Hits: 1220 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Feeder Radiation
- Connecting centre fed antennas, dipoles, yagis, rhombics, loops to coaxial cable, unless care is taken, it is not difficult to end up with feeder radiation resulting in power loss and the radiation characteristics changes
[ Hits: 1704 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 4204 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Overview on some SOTA portable antennas
- A review of some portable antennas for SOTA operations, including linked dipoles, end-fed, verticals
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- G0KYA EFHW HF antenna
- A 11 pages pdf file about monoband or multiband end fed half wave vertical antenna that is great for DX and very cheap to build by Steve G0KYA
[ Hits: 1463 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 7125 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- The W3EDP Antenna
- A wire antenna feeded with an unsymmetrical feed and a 1:4 balun can be tuned from 6 to 80 meters band but can be noisier than a dipole and cause RF in the shack
[ Hits: 465 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1410 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 4132 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
You can try similar terms20 m dipole 2m dipole end fed dipole fan dipole 160m dipole ant 20 meter dipole 40 meters dipole 80-160 meters dipole attic dipole cage dipole circular dipole coaxial dipole dipole calculator dipole hf antenna feedline dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links