end fed half wave antenna56 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Experiments with 160m antennas
- Experimentin wire antennas on top band using several type of aerials.
This includes a 40 to 160 meters EndFed Half Wave kite antennas and 160m/80m loaded vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 60 Meter EF-HW antenna
- 60 Meter End Fed Half Wave Antenna Tuner with large pictures of the 5 MHZ antenna tuner
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- End-fed 6-meter Zepp
- A half-wave antenna can be end-fed or center-fed. An end-fed half-wave antenna may offer mechanical and construction advantages over a center-fed antenna. The radiation pattern for an end-fed half-wave antenna is no different than a center-fed half-wave antenna.
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- QRP Multi-band EFHW antenna for SOTA
- Link End Fed Half Wave Antenna and Tuner for SOTA designed to work on 15m, 20m, and 40m.
[ Hits: 1430 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Yet Another EFHW Matcher
- An end-fed-half-wave antenna matcher project based on a FT-82-43 core with a 100 pF and 45 pF capacitor in parallel
[ Hits: 648 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- End-Fed HalfWave Matching Unit for SOTA operations
- An end-fed half wave antenna matching unit made of 3:24 turns ratio on a FT140-43 toroid with a 150pF capacitor across the input.
[ Hits: 244 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- A home made end-fed half-wave antenna coupler with antenna lenght calculator and counterpoise calculator based on center frequency. Includes pictures and drawings along to antenna homebrewing instructions with a home made on air wound transformer
[ Hits: 267 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- EFHW autotransformer comparison
- Two different ways to create autotransformer for end fed half wave wire antennas, by using ferrite or air core.
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2 ]
- The End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna - Presentation
- A very well done presentation about End-Fed Half-Wave antennas. This PDF document contains a summary of experiences in how to build custom EFHW antennas. Includes an interesting comparison table of UnUn configurations with recommended toroids, Wire size, turns and capacitors. An useful recap on common errors in building homebrew EFHW Ununs completes the document.
[ Hits: 351 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- End Fed Half-Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half-wave wire antennas with a couple of original experiments.
Author illustrate the role of the QRP matchbox, and a 40/20 meter antenna with a center stub making it a large bandwidth antenna for 40 and 20. Includes also an 80/40 end fed with the typical coil to make it available on 80 merts band.
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Speaker Wire EFHW Antennas 20m/ 40m
- Author experiments end fed half wave antennas using common two conductore speaker wire, this article features a couple of end-fed halfwave wires for the 40M and 20M bands.
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Trapped five band EFHW SOTA antenna
- A trapped multi band end-fed-half-wave antenna for 40/30/20/17/15m.
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A simple NonDirectional Antenna for 10 meter
- This article is about a simple vertical end-fed-half-wave wire antenna for 10 meters that can be used in case of restricted space.
[ Hits: 369 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 1:49 unun for end fed half wave antennas
- 1:49 UNUN using two stacked FT240-43 cores for end fed halfwave antenna. To match the end fed half wave antenna to the coaxial feeder, it is necessary to have a matching network or transmission line transformer.
[ Hits: 87 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Construction of a J-Pole antenna for 2 meter
- If you like building good antennas, this one is for you. The J-pole is a slim, omnidirectional, half-wave antenna fed at the end through a quarter-wave shorted transmission line. Its predecessor is the famous Zepp antenna developed for the Zeppelin airship.
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- 3D Printed Accessories for the FT-817 and KX2
- DC plug adaptor using an XT60 connector. 18650 Lithium battery 3 cell carrier, Three band end fed half wave antenna, XT60 chassis mounted flange.
[ Hits: 134 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsend fed half wave antenna half wave vertical antenna end fed half wave half wave end fed half wave vertical half-square antenna half square half-square half folded dipole half size g5rv 5/8 wave antenna 5/8 wave dipole antenna medium wave antenna short wave antenna 6 meter 1/4 wave vertical antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links