end fed zepp vertical antenna4 links
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 8550 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 20826 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 7184 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 4207 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
You can try similar termsend fed zepp vertical antenna 50 zepp end fed zepp end-fed zepp zepp center fed zepp double zepp extended double zepp 40 80 vertical antenna 6 - 80 vertical hf antenna 7 mhz vertical antenna 70 vertical antenna hf vertical antenna vertical antenna vertical antenna for vhf uhf
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links