end feed dipole9 links
- A double extended Zepp for 10 meters
- How to make a Double Extended Zepp Antenna, almost a conventional halfwave dipole fed in the center with 300 or 450 ohm feed line by kh6jrm
[ Hits: 1244 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- PA0NHC 80/40mtrs dipole antenna
- Dipole antenna for 80 to 20 mtrs with END-coax feed by PA0NHC
[ Hits: 6787 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
[ Hits: 7883 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- KC0KJF Doble Bazooka
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite,and does not
require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends.
[ Hits: 667 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2756 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- Resonant Feedline Dipole
- Experiences with the end-fed dipole based on the concepts presented by J. Taylor in an article titled RFD-1 and RFD-2: Resonant Feed-Line Dipoles in QST. August 1991.
[ Hits: 488 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- Centre fed half wave dipoles make great, simple and effective antennas for the HF bands. Sometimes however, the centre feed is not ideal. This great project will improve the overall antenna performance.
[ Hits: 1153 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Feeder Radiation
- Connecting centre fed antennas, dipoles, yagis, rhombics, loops to coaxial cable, unless care is taken, it is not difficult to end up with feeder radiation resulting in power loss and the radiation characteristics changes
[ Hits: 1657 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The W3EDP Antenna
- A wire antenna feeded with an unsymmetrical feed and a 1:4 balun can be tuned from 6 to 80 meters band but can be noisier than a dipole and cause RF in the shack
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsend feed dipole feed dipole 239 feed thru 300 ohm feed end feed end feed ant end feed hf end feed l end feed zep feed through 6 meter end feed antenna feed center feed circular feed current feed
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links