end feed l37 links
Antennas : 20M
- Endfed 20/30 Mtr Antenna
- Article with detailed pictures of an endfeed antennna for 20 and 30 meter band
[ Hits: 10337 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- PA0NHC 80/40mtrs dipole antenna
- Dipole antenna for 80 to 20 mtrs with END-coax feed by PA0NHC
[ Hits: 6796 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
[ Hits: 7890 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2893 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 20329 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- The versatile end-fed wire
- Benefits and limitations of an end feed antennas.
By Peter Parker VK3YE - first appeared in Amateur Radio, June 1998
[ Hits: 8263 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half wave antennas
[ Hits: 5893 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Feeder Radiation
- Connecting centre fed antennas, dipoles, yagis, rhombics, loops to coaxial cable, unless care is taken, it is not difficult to end up with feeder radiation resulting in power loss and the radiation characteristics changes
[ Hits: 1662 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Eliminating TX RF Feedback Problems
- Malfunction of transceivers due to stray RF pickup is a common problem, especially when using end-fed antennas, high-impedance feedlines, or a poor ground counterpoise
[ Hits: 1832 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The G5RV Antenna System Re-Visited
- The original G5RV antenna system consists of a center-fed horizontal 102' wire plus a 34' length of open-wire 525-Ohm feeder. Louis Varney, the antenna system's developer, intended two other features. Learn more at Cebik website
[ Hits: 4282 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5543 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Patch Feed for S-Band Dish Antennas
- This feed is a patch antenna for 2.4 GHz intended for use with a parabolic reflector dish.
[ Hits: 1105 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable Aerial based on the Slim Jim
- A modified Slim Jim end fed aerial made out of 300-ohm ribbon feeder cable.
[ Hits: 1017 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Do You Need an Antenna Tuner
- Maybe yes, maybe no. It all depends on the type of antenna and feed line you're using. QST Article in pdf format
[ Hits: 21322 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- 13m high elevated vertical
- This article explores the performance of an unloaded elevated vertical, base matching and feed line as a multi-band HF antenna system.
[ Hits: 1161 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Tincan feed for 2.45Ghz
- Construction details for a simple but effective antenna for 2.45Ghz wireless lan use.
[ Hits: 6638 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- WA7BNM Contest Calendar
- Complete listing of upcoming ham radio contests, including rule summaries of this week's contests.
You can even subscribe to his email service or subscribe to rss feeds.
[ Hits: 37879 | Votes: 70 | Rating: 8.76 ]
- Monaro NSW / Canberra Live scanner
- VHF/UHF Scan from Monaro NSW and Canberra (ACT). Stream/Feed contains text-tags with frequency, which is displayed in your media-player as title/Meta-data. Recommended that you use Winamp.
[ Hits: 3540 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- Welcome to scannewbedford.com. This site was built for people who would like to hear a live broadcast of New Bedford Massachusetts public services. There are also a few frequencies from other local towns such as Dartmouth, and Fairhaven being broadcasted on our live audio feed. The web site is free for everyone to use and pass along to another friend. Thank you and enjoy the Scan New Bedford Live Scanner Audio Broadcast of New Bedford`s Police, Fire, and EMS.
[ Hits: 1583 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- What Does Your SWR Cost You ?
- Wondering whether to spend a fine day with the YL or with the antenna? This article may help you decide by W1GV
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms239 feed thru 300 ohm feed end feed end feed ant end feed hf end feed l end feed zep feed through 6 meter end feed antenna feed center feed circular feed current feed direct feed dish feed
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links