fan antenna47 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Inverted L antenna for 160 and 80 meters
- KN4LF article about a 1/4 wave fan inverted L antenna for 80 and 160 meters band
[ Hits: 3256 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- VHF UHF Ground Plane Antennas
- Ground plane antennas for 144, 222 and 440 MHz
[ Hits: 1920 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- 2 Meter Groundplane Antenna
- 2 Meter, 5/4 Wave Antenna project, this antenna is unique in that it is enclosed entirely in ¾” PVC which makes the design a little more complicated.
[ Hits: 1767 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- High Power 4:1 Balun
- High power 4:1 air core balun for multi band fan dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1270 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- Building a CobWebb Antenna
- Homebrew a cobwebb antenna for the HF bands. This page describe a cobwebb multiband antenna resonating on 14 18 21 24 and 28 MHz. The cobweb antenna model can be considered a fan dipole, or better, multiple dipoles fed in parallel.
[ Hits: 739 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Multiband fan dipole antenna
- A three-frequency multi-band dipole that can be extended easily to additional bands. This article includes a multiband fan-dipole antenna for 80-40-20-10 meter band.
[ Hits: 1890 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Fan Dipole
- The Fan dipole antenna offer a easy to setup and efficient HF multiband antenna that does not require tuners or antenna switches, diagram by YC8PVU.
[ Hits: 1838 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 20 thru 10 Meter Fan Dipole
- The 20 thru 10 meter dipole is constructed from stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses an 8 inch long section of 2 inch diameter PVC pipe. A section of wire joins the elements at either side of the feedpoint to avoid the inductance of square knots used on lower frequencies.
[ Hits: 1794 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- The Fan Dipole Fence
- The FFD is a multiband antenna, quick, easy and cheap. This antenna is designed to work on 80, 40, 20, 17, 10 and 6 meters and to be placed in a backyard.
[ Hits: 744 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Multiband Dipole
- Interesting article on multiband fan dipoles. This article give an overview on designing this wire antenna, and planning a robust installation and proper feed line. Includes notes on setting up a commercial fan dipole antenna and on how diy your own.
[ Hits: 1061 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- VHF UHF Fan Dipole Antenna
- Author describes in this post a unique copper pipe fan dipole that he created and that provides fantastic results
[ Hits: 1050 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Multiband HF antennas
- Presentation by AC8GY on classic G5RV Antennas and other horizontal dipoles, the popular G5RV, ZS6BKW, dipole fan, Alpha-Delta DX-CC and a trap dipole are modeled in EZNEC and compared.
[ Hits: 928 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Fan Dipole Attic Antenna
- 40/20/10 Meter Fan Dipole attic antenna article by KD2GOE
[ Hits: 866 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- OCF Dipole
- This is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It is a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 current balun at the offset feedpoint. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters with 15 meters and WARC bands
[ Hits: 1599 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Portable antenna comparison
- Common antennas for portable use compared. A vertical antenna, a dipole antenna an inverted V and a fan dipole all at same height.
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Squid poles as portable multiband antennas
- Fancy a cheap, collapsible self-contained portable antenna for 80, 40, 30, 20 and 15m that works really well and can be erected in minutes, by VK7JJ
[ Hits: 1236 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WLAN 802.11b/g Bi-quad antenna
- Building and testing a WLAN 802.11b/g Bi-quad antenna
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 4 element LFA Yagi for 28MHz
- The lastest PSO (Particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques where used to produce this fantastic 10m antenna. Excellent performance from a short boom. USA/UK and European tube sizes.
[ Hits: 1987 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- High Performance Yagis for UHF VHF
- High-Performance Yagis for 144, 222 and 432 MHz
[ Hits: 1952 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Electromagnetic Waves and Antennas
- This book provides a broad and applications-oriented introduction to electromagnetic waves and antennas by Sophocles J. Orfanidis
[ Hits: 560 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna analyzer antenna 1.2 ghz antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10 80 antenna 10 80m antenna 10 ghz antenna 100 antenna 100 m antenna 100 mhz antenna 10m antenna 10m end fed antenna 11 m antenna 11 mhz antenna 11 mt antenna 11m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links