fan dipole30 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Baluns : 4 to 1 balun
- High Power 4:1 Balun
- High power 4:1 air core balun for multi band fan dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1462 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- Building a CobWebb Antenna
- Homebrew a cobwebb antenna for the HF bands. This page describe a cobwebb multiband antenna resonating on 14 18 21 24 and 28 MHz. The cobweb antenna model can be considered a fan dipole, or better, multiple dipoles fed in parallel.
[ Hits: 991 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Compact fan dipole for 40 30 and 20 meters band
- An homemade fan dipole antenna for 20 30 40 meter bands, setup in a 15 meter wide garden. The longest leg for 40 meter is folded to fit in the 7.5 m
[ Hits: 788 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The KL3JM modified SRI Fan Dipole for 80-40-20 Meters
- The antenna in this project is a modification of the techniques used to design a multiband fan type dipole with little or no tuning involved having a total space of 105 feet
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Half Wave Fan Dipole Antenna
- Amateur Radio 40m 20m 15m Half Wave Fan dipole antenna project with part list, pictures and drawing. Includes the option to expand the antenna to cover the 80 meters band
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- The Fan Dipole A valuable multi-band HF antenna
- The fan dipole antenna as an alternative to the paralled dipole antenna, to achieve a larger bandwidth and a better tuning by decreasing elenment influences.A project based on the W6HDG original concept.
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- 6 Bands Fan Dipole Antenna
- Extension to an existing fan dipole originally modeled for 40 20 and 6 meters. This modification will add 80 15 and 10 meter bands.
[ Hits: 638 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Caged Fan Dipole Antenna
- There are a large number of antenna designs for HF. One choice out of many is the fan dipole. The ability to transmit of multiple bands without needing a tuner (and even more with a tuner) is a very desirable factor in choosing a versitle antenna for HF.
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Fan Dipole Antenna for 40 20 and 6 meters
- A fand dipole antenna home made for the 7,14,50 MHz.
This article descbribes how to homebrew the antenna, hot to setup and some SWR measurements.
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- OCF Dipole
- This is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It is a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 current balun at the offset feedpoint. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters with 15 meters and WARC bands
[ Hits: 2232 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
You can try similar terms20 m dipole 2m dipole end fed dipole fan dipole qrp fan dipole 1/2 wave dipole 10 meter dipole 160m dipole ant 20 meter dipole 20m trap dipole 40 meters dipole 40 metre dipole 6 meter dipole 80-160 meters dipole all band dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links