fan dipoles7 links
- Building a CobWebb Antenna
- Homebrew a cobwebb antenna for the HF bands. This page describe a cobwebb multiband antenna resonating on 14 18 21 24 and 28 MHz. The cobweb antenna model can be considered a fan dipole, or better, multiple dipoles fed in parallel.
[ Hits: 837 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Multiband Dipole
- Interesting article on multiband fan dipoles. This article give an overview on designing this wire antenna, and planning a robust installation and proper feed line. Includes notes on setting up a commercial fan dipole antenna and on how diy your own.
[ Hits: 1106 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- WA2HIP Fan Dipoles
- Two find dipoles one for 75/40/20 and the other for 20/15. These 2 dipoles are at right angles to each other and the 20/15 dipole is located about 6 feet below the 75/40/20 fan dipole.
[ Hits: 418 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Multiband HF antennas
- Presentation by AC8GY on classic G5RV Antennas and other horizontal dipoles, the popular G5RV, ZS6BKW, dipole fan, Alpha-Delta DX-CC and a trap dipole are modeled in EZNEC and compared.
[ Hits: 938 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How create simple dipoles
- How to create a simple but effective half wave dipole, illustrated instrucions on how to build wire antennas
[ Hits: 3242 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Hy Power Antenna Company
- Full size or shortened dipoles, Single band or Multi band, Half Square Antennas, Fan Dipole Antennas, Delta Loop Antennas, Antennas completely assembled
Loading coil packages, delta loops
[ Hits: 5141 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.13 ]
- Hy Gain
- HF UHF/VHFAntennas, dipoles, accessories and rotators
[ Hits: 48285 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.34 ]
You can try similar termshf folded dipoles
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links