fan dipoles7 links
- Building a CobWebb Antenna
- Homebrew a cobwebb antenna for the HF bands. This page describe a cobwebb multiband antenna resonating on 14 18 21 24 and 28 MHz. The cobweb antenna model can be considered a fan dipole, or better, multiple dipoles fed in parallel.
[ Hits: 860 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Multiband Dipole
- Interesting article on multiband fan dipoles. This article give an overview on designing this wire antenna, and planning a robust installation and proper feed line. Includes notes on setting up a commercial fan dipole antenna and on how diy your own.
[ Hits: 1112 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- WA2HIP Fan Dipoles
- Two find dipoles one for 75/40/20 and the other for 20/15. These 2 dipoles are at right angles to each other and the 20/15 dipole is located about 6 feet below the 75/40/20 fan dipole.
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Multiband HF antennas
- Presentation by AC8GY on classic G5RV Antennas and other horizontal dipoles, the popular G5RV, ZS6BKW, dipole fan, Alpha-Delta DX-CC and a trap dipole are modeled in EZNEC and compared.
[ Hits: 941 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How create simple dipoles
- How to create a simple but effective half wave dipole, illustrated instrucions on how to build wire antennas
[ Hits: 3243 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Hy Power Antenna Company
- Full size or shortened dipoles, Single band or Multi band, Half Square Antennas, Fan Dipole Antennas, Delta Loop Antennas, Antennas completely assembled
Loading coil packages, delta loops
[ Hits: 5149 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.13 ]
- Hy Gain
- HF UHF/VHFAntennas, dipoles, accessories and rotators
[ Hits: 48312 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.34 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links