fan v antenna27 links
Antennas : 160M
- Inverted L antenna for 160 and 80 meters
- KN4LF article about a 1/4 wave fan inverted L antenna for 80 and 160 meters band
[ Hits: 3227 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- VHF UHF Ground Plane Antennas
- Ground plane antennas for 144, 222 and 440 MHz
[ Hits: 1909 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- 2 Meter Groundplane Antenna
- 2 Meter, 5/4 Wave Antenna project, this antenna is unique in that it is enclosed entirely in ¾” PVC which makes the design a little more complicated.
[ Hits: 1758 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Multiband fan dipole antenna
- A three-frequency multi-band dipole
[ Hits: 1840 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Build An LF Antenna Analyzer
- A Portable Low Frequency Antenna Analyzer, For those of us who like to play with antennas on the ham bands, one of the handiest tools to have around the shack is an "antenna analyzer". These gadgets combine a signal generator and standing-wave ratio (SWR) sensor in a small battery-powered unit.
[ Hits: 4378 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- HF Antenna Switch
- The purpose of this remote antenna switch was to be able to select between four different antenna combinations The unit was designed to work at RF power levels of around 100 watts by G8JNJ
[ Hits: 808 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband HF antennas
- Presentation by AC8GY on classic G5RV Antennas and other horizontal dipoles, the popular G5RV, ZS6BKW, dipole fan, Alpha-Delta DX-CC and a trap dipole are modeled in EZNEC and compared.
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
[ Hits: 3700 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Fence Fan Dipole
- The Fence Fan Dipole a quick, easy and inexpensive multiband dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1152 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Portable antenna comparison
- Common antennas for portable use compared. A vertical antenna, a dipole antenna an inverted V and a fan dipole all at same height.
[ Hits: 676 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Squid poles as portable multiband antennas
- Fancy a cheap, collapsible self-contained portable antenna for 80, 40, 30, 20 and 15m that works really well and can be erected in minutes, by VK7JJ
[ Hits: 1225 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Roofspace Antennas
- How to build a roofspace antennas and get them to work. Explains how to build an effective antenna in your roof. Very interesting if you don't have possibilities to setup an antenna in your roof.
[ Hits: 45080 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- CSVHFS Antenna Gain Measurements
- The Central States VHF Society has conducted Antenna Gain Measurements since its inception in 1967. Comparisons between commercial and homebrew antennas, between different homebrew designs, and between different commercial designs. Mostly VHF UHF and up antennas.
[ Hits: 1213 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- How create simple dipoles
- How to create a simple but effective half wave dipole, illustrated instrucions on how to build wire antennas
[ Hits: 3230 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- High Performance Yagis for UHF VHF
- High-Performance Yagis for 144, 222 and 432 MHz
[ Hits: 1935 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1341 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radiowavz Antennas
- Double Bazooka, G5RV, W5GI, NVIS, Fan Dipole antenna systems. Custom antnna Builder.
[ Hits: 3262 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- Hy Gain
- HF UHF/VHFAntennas, dipoles, accessories and rotators
[ Hits: 48153 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- RDF Antennas
- This site serves a community of volunteer and paid professionals in Search & Rescue and Civil Air Patrol who save lives and Amateur Radio enthusiasts who use DF skills as a hobby. We provide antennas and other resources for people in these fields.
[ Hits: 867 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Electromagnetic Waves and Antennas
- This book provides a broad and applications-oriented introduction to electromagnetic waves and antennas by Sophocles J. Orfanidis
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 scanner antenna from old tv antenna antenna analyzer antenna 6, 2, 440 antenna bow tie antenna swl antenna hf antenna 154 mhz antenna antenna 13 cm 462 mhz antenna antenna-pmr-446 ezo antenna antenna-446-mhz antenna 868 mhz t antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links