feed balun27 links
Antennas : Baluns
- HF Home made Balun
- A balun is a device that is used at the feedpoint of a balanced antenna when an unbalanced feedline is desired to feed the antenna. Balun is a contraction for BALanced to UNbalanced.
[ Hits: 38389 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- Design & Performance of a Choke Balun
- Design & Performance of a Choke Balun and Balanced Transmission Line by G4FGQ
[ Hits: 1150 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Wire Baluns
- Baluns done with coaxial feed-cable
[ Hits: 1598 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Coiled Choke Balun for HF
- A very practical Balun for HF aerial work is the choke type. It reduces RFI to and from the feeder & at next to no cost or loss.
[ Hits: 2058 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Magnetic Long Wire UnUn 9:1
- An impedance transformer (9:1) to feed a high impedance long wire (~450 ohm), down to a 50 ohm unbalanced coaxial input.
[ Hits: 1723 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 1:4 Current Balun
- This project is intended to aid in tuning a balanced antenna or feedline that has a high impedance 100-600 ohms by N5ESE
[ Hits: 3137 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
[ Hits: 7877 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 20255 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- An Effective Fan Dipole HF Antenna System
- This antenna consists of one or more dipoles with a common coaxial feeder and a 1:1 balun choke to ensure that no RF travels down the outside of the co-ax screen
[ Hits: 950 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Transmission Lines
- About feed lines, parallel lines and coaxial lines, notes on impedance, SWR, Baluns, velocity factor and more by NZART
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Choke balun
- Essentially, a choke balun is designed to 'divorce' your antenna from the feed line. if your feed line is coaxial cable then you don't want it to be part of your antenna. you want to be able to deliver all your power to the radiator itself, i.e. 'the antenna'. a choke balun does this admirably
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Homebew RF chocke
- RF Choke to prevent hf currents on the feedline
[ Hits: 3023 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF choke or 1:1 balun
- RF Choke to prevent hf currents on the feedline
or...1:1 Choke Balun, sometimes called the "UGLY BALUN"
[ Hits: 2908 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.60 ]
- EA6VQ - Open wire feeding and baluns
- Discussion about open wire feeding and baluns took place in the Moon-Net reflector.
[ Hits: 4030 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 5092 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The W3EDP Antenna
- A wire antenna feeded with an unsymmetrical feed and a 1:4 balun can be tuned from 6 to 80 meters band but can be noisier than a dipole and cause RF in the shack
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7558 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- The Coax-Fed Windom
- Classical coax-fed, off-center-fed dipole, feeded with a 4:1 Guanella balun
[ Hits: 951 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Manufacturer for splitter and combiners, baluns, directional couplers hybrid couplers, modulators, mixers, phase discriminators, antenna feeds.
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1382 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
You can try similar termsfeed balun 239 feed thru 300 ohm feed end feed end feed ant end feed hf end feed l end feed zep feed through 6 meter end feed antenna feed center feed circular feed current feed direct feed
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links