feed dipole44 links - and 1 categories
- A double extended Zepp for 10 meters
- How to make a Double Extended Zepp Antenna, almost a conventional halfwave dipole fed in the center with 300 or 450 ohm feed line by kh6jrm
[ Hits: 1237 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- PA0NHC 80/40mtrs dipole antenna
- Dipole antenna for 80 to 20 mtrs with END-coax feed by PA0NHC
[ Hits: 6783 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- PY6CJ 80/40 meters dipole
- A center feed trapped dipole for 80 and 40 meter band in spanish
[ Hits: 3374 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Dual Band 40m/17m dipole
- A center feed dual band dipole for 40 and 17 meters by W5DXP
[ Hits: 3776 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 16450 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
[ Hits: 7878 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2703 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- MultiBand Dipole
- Different band dipoles can be put together with a single feed, learn how by W8HDU
[ Hits: 2074 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Sloping Vertical Dipole
- The radiating part is the vertical half of the dipole. You get nearly radiation in all directions, the second half must not be in 180°. The table below show how we get an impedance for direct feeding of 50Ohm coax. by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole.
[ Hits: 2253 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Feeder Radiation
- Connecting centre fed antennas, dipoles, yagis, rhombics, loops to coaxial cable, unless care is taken, it is not difficult to end up with feeder radiation resulting in power loss and the radiation characteristics changes
[ Hits: 1655 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple?
[ Hits: 2357 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Noise Figure Measurement using Standard Antennas
- Measuring noise fiugre on the W2IMU horn and the dual-dipole-feed
[ Hits: 244 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 5094 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Multi-Band OCF-dipole Antenna
- An Off-center-feed antenna that covers 80, 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10, and 6 meters by NC4FB
[ Hits: 1443 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- OCF Dipoles
- About windom antennas and OCF dipoles, tricks on covering more bands moving feed-points and potential problems. Problems caused by common mode currents in OCF dipoles
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- T-Match Construction
- The T-Match with its balanced feed point is one method of feeding a Balanced Dipole.
[ Hits: 622 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The W3EDP Antenna
- A wire antenna feeded with an unsymmetrical feed and a 1:4 balun can be tuned from 6 to 80 meters band but can be noisier than a dipole and cause RF in the shack
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Coax-Fed Windom
- Classical coax-fed, off-center-fed dipole, feeded with a 4:1 Guanella balun
[ Hits: 957 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- LA6PB's split dipole
- A new method of feeding a dipole with toroids.
[ Hits: 3782 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
You can try similar termsend feed dipole feed dipole 239 feed thru 300 ohm feed end feed end feed ant end feed hf end feed l end feed zep feed through 6 meter end feed antenna feed center feed circular feed current feed
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links