feed line length5 links
- The simplest phased array feed system that works
- How to calculate "phasing line" lengths that actually work.
[ Hits: 1935 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 3210 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Multiband trap antennas
- Detailed analysis of multiband trapped antennas with references on efficiency, height above the ground, feed lines and total length
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Matching with one-twelfth-wavelength feed line
- Matching with a half wave or wuarter wave coaxial cable is pretty well known, but an existing 1961 system to do that with two one-twelfth-wavelength transmission lines.
[ Hits: 410 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7508 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
You can try similar termsfeed line length length to cut uhf feed l ladder line length feed line feed line for a-99 feed-line feed line calculation tee match feed line matching feed line to g5 2 meter feed line feed line conectoer balanced feed line fan dipole feed with ladder line feed a dipole with ladder line open wire feed line
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links