feedline27 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 6M : 6 meter Yagi Antennas
- 2 element Yagi for 50 MHz
- This 6 meter 2 element yagi antenna is simple, compact and effective antenna for 50 Mhz. The design antenna was optimized with AO for best match to 50 ohms, no matching network. A choke balun is recommended to decouple feedline currents.
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- KC0KJF Doble Bazooka
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite,and does not
require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends.
[ Hits: 827 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- QRO No-Tuner Multiband Dipole
- Construction details of a multiband dipole that can can operate at high power levels, and match its 50-ohm coax feedline without a tuner
[ Hits: 1371 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- The $4 special antenna
- A multiband wire antenna with a twinlead feedline that can be easily tuned in several bands, witha 33 ft per leg you can have a 40 to 10 meters band coverage
[ Hits: 1641 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- How I Did My Tower
- AD7SR, traces the whole process of erecting a tower from checking on the legal requirements to getting the feedline into the shack.
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yes, all my Coax Cables are 75 Ohms
- CO2KK exposes some myths about using 75-ohm feedline with 50-ohm rigs and show how to build a cotanget transformer
[ Hits: 1043 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Coax Loss Calculator Online by K5VR
This complex feddline loss calculator has already several line types paramenters for most common coaxial cables from Belden, Time LMR, Wireman and other common products. Result will give Matches loss, SWR loss, dB and Watts power loss.
[ Hits: 85 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links