fet amplifier34 links
Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Yaesu FT-100
- Yaesu FT100D VHF/UHF Faulty RF Amplifier Repair
- Replacing the Yaesu FT100D SRF7043 VHF/UHF RF MOSFET Power Amplifier
[ Hits: 610 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- 60 W Linear Amplifier Circuit
- The 60 Watt linear amplifier is simple all solid state circuit using power mosfet IRF840.
[ Hits: 2200 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- A 600 Watt homebrew Solid State Amplifier
- A solid state linear based on EB104 Motorola Engineering Bulletin by Helge Granberg. It uses 4 MRF150 FETs in push-pull parallel to acheive 600 Watts from about 6 Watts drive
[ Hits: 1964 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Yet Another Amp for the 817
- An HF 10-20m portable RF power amplifier based on the RD16HHF1 FETS giving 25 W.
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Stone Creek Special 600 HF RF Amplifier
- This is a Solid State Amplifier Project. It uses 4 MRF150 MosFet Power Transistors. The Power Supply Voltage is 50 VDC at 21.5 Amp. The max power available is 1,075 Watts. The Efficiency is about 65% +/- and runs Class AB Solid State.
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 600W LDMOS Power Amplifier
- A comeplete home made 600W LDMOS RF power amplifier. Settings can be made on a 7-inch touch screen, and on this screen you can see a lot of useful information during operation, such as output power, temperature, SWR, and so on. The power amplifier includes 2 MRF300 LDMOS FETs and several built-in sensors. The amplifier also contains several types of protection functions like too high current, too high swr, too high temperature, etc.
[ Hits: 776 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Homebrewing HF Amplifiers
- Thoughts build a solid state legal-limit amplifier for amateur radio use.
[ Hits: 355 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- High efficiency, legal limit, solid state linear HF amplifiers
- Not a project yet, but very theoretical thoughts about very practical amplifiers!
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- 70 MHz Mosfet Amplifier
- A 160W linear amplifier for 4 meters band based on GI0GDP
[ Hits: 655 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- 70 MHz 300 W Power Amplifier
- This PA has been designed by Sergey EX8MLE and uses three Mitsubishi RD100HHF1 FETs, Frequency Range 70 to 72 MHz
[ Hits: 89 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Design Guidelines for JFET Audio Preamplifier Circuits
- Design Guidelines for JFET Audio Preamplifier Circuits By Mike Martell
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1 ]
- U310 FET preamplifier
- Extremely reliable FET preamplifier can handle several watts directly into either the input or the output without failure
[ Hits: 1046 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- 432MHz Low Noise Preamp
- An easy to build with a cheap HEMT FET Transistor Low noise preamplifier with FHX35LG based on JH0WJF design
[ Hits: 754 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A JFET preamplifer for 50 MHz
- The circuit is simple, designed with a low component count and an inherent simplicity in order to keep the cost of building the preamplifier low, and to assure low noise operation.
[ Hits: 87 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms144 mhz amplifier 1kw amplifier 222 amplifier 2m rf amplifier 4 kw rf amplifier 40m amplifier 4m amplifier 50w hf amplifier 70 mhz amplifier 813 amplifier amplifier 2m amplifier vhf cb amplifier fet amplifier fm amplifier
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links