field day antennas12 links
- A Simple 40 Meter Vertical for Field Day
- A dipole antenna for 7 MHz support for this antenna is fiberglass military mast
[ Hits: 717 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29918 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- Portable HF Antenna for the field day
- This article describes a project of asymmetrical hatted vertical dipole, a portable antenna that can be used for field day operations, sota, campings or even for fixed installations. This is a freestanding 20-10m antenna that is really easy to build, easy to tune and relatively easy to carry.
[ Hits: 1502 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Antennas of Field Day
- Main High Frequency Antennas from the 2009 LARC FARL Field Day, Ford Amateur Radio League. A document comparing antenna performances and flexibility among a G5RV an Carolina Windom and a Cushcraft R7 vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 139 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Field Day Antennas
- HF VHF UHF antenna ideas to be used for field days. All antennas are quick to set up and take down and offer proven performance and flexibility. Presentation offered by Mahoning Country ARES
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Vertical Antenna for 20 15 10 meters
- A small, multiband vertical which cover 20, 15, 10 meter amateur radio bands. This easy to build ham radio antenna could serve as an emergency or field day antenna.
[ Hits: 1073 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HF Wire antennas
- About HF Wire Antennas for field day or any day
a basic wire antenna article
[ Hits: 1781 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- Portable Wire Antenna
- W4ZT used this antenna for Field Day and other portable applications. He built them for all bands between 160 meters and 6 meters. You can make them easily using whatever wire you have available and make the insulators from scrap plastic
[ Hits: 1831 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 2444 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- Random Wire Antennas
- ARRL article on random wire antenna, simple antennas that can be tuned for every band, excellent solution for field day operations
[ Hits: 1105 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- HF Wire Antennas for Field Day
- Dipole antennas, vertical half-wave dipole antennas with impedence tranformes that can be used for portable operations. Some well worn antenna configurations are the easiest and loudest lash-ups you can try.
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WA0DX Turkey Island DX Club
- The club was founded in 1987 when a group of ham operators hauled radio gear, antennas, and a generator to the island by boat to operate portable during ARRL Field Day
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
You can try similar termsfield day antennas field day 2 meter field antenna field strengh meter field strength meter rf field strenght meter yaesu ft-1000mp mkv field 136 khz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas for 160 cb antennas end fed antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links