filter303 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : Tuners
- A Homebrew Z-Match Transmatch
- A home made antenna tuner based on the W6JJZ basic concept that ,atches balanced loads without the use of lossy baluns, can provide band-pass filtering and harmonic attenuation.
[ Hits: 707 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HamFM Classifieds
- 100% free eBay like classified listings for any ham radio operator. Search filters for distance and item category.
[ Hits: 62 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HyEnd Company
- HyEnd is a dutch amateur radio antenna manufacturer. Makers of the popular HyEndFeed Antennas, produce Baluns, bandpass filters and selle Line isolators, coax cables and connectors.
[ Hits: 88 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Microwave Filter Company
- Microwave Filter Company is a leader in the design, development and manufacture of high quality passive electronic filter products in the 5 Hz to 50 GHz frequency spectrum.
[ Hits: 46 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ucchino Produzioni Elettroniche
- Ucchino is an Italian manufacturer of electronic cirucits inclunding Digiham amateur radio USB interface for digital modes, morse code oscillator, filters and RF protectors
[ Hits: 74 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Breadboard Radio
- Maker of QRP Kits, QRP CW receiver and transmitters, audio CW Filters, antenna tuners, dummy loads, and morse code practice oscillator
[ Hits: 1074 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Icom IC-R9500
- Icom IC-R9500 Professional Receiver with 5 roofing filters, 48 kHz DSP
[ Hits: 65 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- BktDxCluster for Android
- With BktDxCluster you can connect to all DX Cluster with DXSpider Protocol and telnet connection, filter the spots, send new spots, send commands to the cluster, set the radio to the frequency of the spot through BktRemote. Adroid App
[ Hits: 71 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HamAlert let you receive Push,SMS,Email notifications for Cluster,RBN,SOTAwatch spots, with customizable filtering based on many criteria including DXCC, SOTA and WWFF references, CQ zones
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- GridMapper WG7J
- Upload an ADIF fiel and plot all worked grids in an online map. Support filtering by band, year and can export the output directly into a google map, or a google earth KML file
[ Hits: 82 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- VHF-UHF Diplexer
- Diplexer is a passive device, a special filter circuit that seperates 2 different bands, not to be confused with the duplexer that usually separate 2 different frequencies on the same band.
[ Hits: 689 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- W3NQN TX filters
- Building the W3NQN bandpass filters
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Tunable BandPass Filter
- A homemade tunable bandpass filter for all HF bands from 160m to 10m
[ Hits: 761 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- 30 Meter Band Pass Filter
- A homemade band pass filter for the 30 meter band based on the original VE7BPO design
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- PT40 7 MHz Transceiver by AA3SJ
- Home made 40 meter transceiver project. The receiver is a Progressive Receiver with a few modifications. The Transmitter is a modified MFJ Cub circuit. Includes schematic and circuit diagrams for Receive Input Filter, 3-Pole 500 Hz Cohn Filter and 7 MHz Double Tuned Bandpass Filter
[ Hits: 69 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to make a mains filter for EMC and noise reduction
- Article showing how I've made a mains filter to reduce EMC in the electricity supplying my shack. I've used a type 31 Fair-Rite ferrite core and the video shows how this performs on 160m through to 40m.
[ Hits: 838 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Mains Filter for EMC & Noise Reduction
- This article shows how to make a mains filter that can be extremely effective in reducing and in some cases eliminating completely EMC from the electricity supplying your shack
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Filter your Raspberry PI Transmitter
- How to limit unwanted harmonics from your raspberry Pi radio transmitter by introducing filters.
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- rpitx Multimode TX for Raspberry Pi
- rpitx is a general radio frequency transmitter for Raspberry Pi which doesn't require any other hardware unless filter to avoid intererence. It can handle frequencies from 5 KHz up to 1500 MHz.
[ Hits: 150 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Tektronix Compatible Tracking Generator
- A spectrum analyzer is always an usefull amateur radio test equipment that should be present in a radio shack. Hams can use it for testing frequency response of filters, amplifiers, and other two-port RF devices. This article illustrate a tracking generator compatible with any spectrum analyzer in the Tektronix 490- and 2750-series lineups
[ Hits: 79 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsbcb filter dsp cw filter fir filter pi filter rf filter tvi filter vhf filter vhf tv filter ac line filter filter design filter software filter tuning low pass filter noise filter passive cw filter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links