filter349 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Band Filters
- Experience of band filters, for a contest multi operator enviroenment
[ Hits: 3711 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- 6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
[ Hits: 3666 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- eham DX Spots
- DX Spots web cluster interface with filtering features available to eham subscribers
[ Hits: 1043 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Heinz Bolli AG
- Antenna tuners, components, filters and baluns manufacturer based in germany
[ Hits: 2444 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Communication Concepts, Inc.
- Provide components to the amateur who wants to construct their own gear and to the professional who wants to save money and time in prototyping their circuit design, Filters, HF Amplifiers, Splitter Combiners, VHF Amplifiers, ATV
[ Hits: 2496 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- International Crystal Manufacturing Company
- International crystal manufacturing provides quartz crystals, oscillators, precision crystals, filters, tcxos / vctcxos, qcm crystals, and other frequency control products. read details about our crystals and frequency control products and services.
[ Hits: 762 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Nye Viking
- Antenna Tuners, morse keys, keyers and filters
[ Hits: 4757 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- UHF Reject filter
- This filter is a 0.1 dB Tschebychev lowpass with a rejection of 90 dB
or better at 430 MHz, and 0.2 dB insertion loss at 72 MHz.
[ Hits: 1123 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AF Filter for FT-897D
- AF Filter modification for the Yaesu FT-897D by Petr OK1FIG
[ Hits: 3172 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- All American
- Distributor of electronic components, ull range of semiconductors (active components), including relays, circuit breakers, transistors, diodes, memory devices, microprocessors, microcontrollers, and other integrated cuircuits, as well as passive components, such as capacitors, resistors, inductors, and electromechanical products, including cable, switches, connectors, filters, and sockets.
[ Hits: 887 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
[ Hits: 2897 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Elsie - Filter Design
- Filter design software. Elsie is an uncommon commercial-grade lumped-element ("L-C") electrical filter design and network analysis program, directed toward the engineer or technician involved in that line of work.
[ Hits: 2387 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- SVC Filter
- Filter design software. A program designed to expedite the design and analysis of lowpass (and highpass) filters with nearest 5% component values.
SVCfilter is 32-bit Windows electrical filter design software nicely written to help the radio amateur, technician or engineer design and analyze lumped-element lowpass and highpass filters.
[ Hits: 1073 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A graphics-intensive bandpass filter program based on the helical resonator.
[ Hits: 1689 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- FreqTweak is a tool for FFT-based realtime audio spectral manipulation and display for Linux. It provides several algorithms for processing audio data in the frequency domain and a highly interactive GUI to manipulate the associated filters for each. It also provides high-resolution spectral displays in the form of scrolling-raster spectrograms and energy vs frequency plots displaying both pre- and post-processed spectra.
[ Hits: 1211 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A diode-switched band-pass filter
- High speed silicn diodes work well as RF switches. This article describes how to use diodes for selecting two or more filters ARRL QST article by W1FB
[ Hits: 1819 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Band filters by PA9M
- Band filters for PA6Z made by PA9M, designed by W3NQN.
[ Hits: 333 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Coaxial Stub Filters
- Coaxial stub filters used at W7GJ
[ Hits: 985 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Filter
- I0QM Gaussian CW Filter page
This Filter for the weak signals is the evolution of the simple Universal State filter, already published on "Radio Rivista", the 8/1993
[ Hits: 1640 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Filters and Ferrites in EMC
- This article is about the characteristics and use of various filters and ferrites for solving amateur radio electromagnetic compatibility problems involving breakthrough of amateur signals into domestic equipment such as television sets, video recorders stereo sytems etc.
[ Hits: 784 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms0 30 mhz filter 2m filter 40m filter 70 cm filter ac filter af filter air filter am filter amp filter bcb filter bpf filter cw filter dc filter dsp filter dsp-filter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links