find264 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 2M
- Tape Measure 2M Beam
- A Tape Measure Beam Antenna for Radio Direction Finding based on WB2HOL design.
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A broadband contest antenna for 80m
- The challenge with contest operation on 80m is finding an antenna that works well over the range 3.50 MHz to 3.85 MHz.
[ Hits: 943 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Helical Antenna Design Calculator
- Helical antennas invented by John Kraus give a circular polarized wave. They are one of the easiest to design. Find a tube with a circumference equal to one wavelength, and wrap wire in a helix spaced a quarter wavelengt
[ Hits: 1595 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- WA2HIP Fan Dipoles
- Two find dipoles one for 75/40/20 and the other for 20/15. These 2 dipoles are at right angles to each other and the 20/15 dipole is located about 6 feet below the 75/40/20 fan dipole.
[ Hits: 414 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 160-RV - Top Band G5RV Antenna
- How to turn a G5RV antenna into a 160 meter band antenna with easy to find parts. A G5RV adapter for tob band by Thomas AD1B
[ Hits: 2145 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Home brew crank up antenna mast
- Homebrew a light weigh crank up antenna mast, made with easy to find materials. Article with photos and instructions by G1HZN
[ Hits: 2735 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A new ham finding his way in the hobby
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Antennas for Beginners - 30 Meters and Below
- An interesting article for beginners that guide new hams to find what kind of antenna to install, evaluating wire aerials, commercial verticals and how to setup antennas in restricted lots
[ Hits: 564 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Grid Locator Intro
- This page introduces the world IARU Grid Locator system, and discusses how to find out what your own Grid Locator is.
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sota Maps
- An interactive map for sota operations. SOTA Activators and cheasers will find this summits mapping site very useful resource. Based on Google maps.
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- AM Frequencies
- A reference table of frequencies where you may find AM operations activity
[ Hits: 474 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARDF Peilgruppe Neanderal Germany - Radio Direction Finding Event
[ Hits: 60 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sounds from Space
- In this page you will find soundtracks from various space objects including satellites, manned and unmanned space ships and space stations.
[ Hits: 199 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Calibrating the MFJ-259B Antenna Analyzer
- This calibration procedure is the correct procedure for later MFJ-259B's. Disregard any other information. Since MFJ-259B software has been changed under the same model number, you may find some final performance test steps not valid. These steps will involve parameters that do not appear on the display.
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- This site was created to bring products to the QRP community that are useful, inexpensive and sometimes hard to find
[ Hits: 414 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The premier electronic components sourcing site. Search for OEM datasheets, find authorized distributors, available inventory, and pricing. Find electronic part info fast on Datasheets360
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JITCOMP Electronic Component Independent Distributor
- Jitcomp is an independent distributor for obsolete, discontinued and hard to find electronic components
[ Hits: 81 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W5GRG.NET The Finest in Used Ham Gear
- Amateur Radio Amateur Radio Manuals & Books Computer Books & Programs Computer Hardware Rare & Hard to Find Books amateur radio,electronics ,electronis parts,tubes, amplifiers,towners, beam antennas and more
[ Hits: 157 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Enables every Ham to easily find repeaters across the the World, USA, Canada, Mexico and over 35 other countries, for free and without a network connection using the RepeaterBook Directory.
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- How to Find out if an Electronic Tube Is Good
- How to check and test electronic tubes, investiganting sealants and making external checks or verifing internal filaments of the tube.
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]